Author Topic: Short term? Dipper, scared and done  (Read 1661 times)

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1528
Re: Short term? Dipper, scared and done
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 10:44:18 PM »
Hey Rob,

You are most definitely in the right place. We have had many quitters and veterans addressing the same problems you speak of in your intro post, especially jaw pain and anomalies. Feel free to reach out to them in related post and I am sure you will get other responses here as well. Being part of this effort is really simple, you pledge to post roll every morning ASAP, your quit group will be November, and we refer to this as Wake Up Piss and Post (WUPP).

The link to November: https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=15766.0

We really take each day at a time, reach out to others when they are in need and when you see that you can help someone else and/or help the system function as intended. Please feel free to reach out via PM if you need anything - will trade digits with you as well.

I notice the November role has not been turned over today for new postings, I will do that right now so that you can post - let me know if you have trouble posting role for today.

Juda
^^^ that dude gets it.  See you on roll Rob!
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Judaculla

• Quitter
  • Interests: God, family, friends and the great outdoors
  • Likes Given: 358
Re: Short term? Dipper, scared and done
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 03:38:45 AM »
Hey Rob,

You are most definitely in the right place. We have had many quitters and veterans addressing the same problems you speak of in your intro post, especially jaw pain and anomalies. Feel free to reach out to them in related post and I am sure you will get other responses here as well. Being part of this effort is really simple, you pledge to post roll every morning ASAP, your quit group will be November, and we refer to this as Wake Up Piss and Post (WUPP).

The link to November: https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=15766.0

We really take each day at a time, reach out to others when they are in need and when you see that you can help someone else and/or help the system function as intended. Please feel free to reach out via PM if you need anything - will trade digits with you as well.

I notice the November role has not been turned over today for new postings, I will do that right now so that you can post - let me know if you have trouble posting role for today.

Juda
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:50:57 AM by Judaculla »

Offline Robisdone

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 8/10/19
  • Interests: Bull riding, music, weightlifting/powerlifting
  • Likes Given: 55
Short term? Dipper, scared and done
« on: August 15, 2019, 03:10:09 AM »
I’ve been lurking on this page for a bit but I finally needed to just be able to talk to someone. I’ve only dipped for two months but I was hooked bad, going through 4 tins a week. I just quit 4 days ago but now I’m paranoid because I have several bumps and strange things in my mouth that haven’t gone away, I have an appointment to get them checked out but in the meantime I’m a nervous wreck. If you don’t mind me asking have any of you ever been through something like this? Ik it might seem silly but I don’t want to miss out on life