Author Topic: Quitting from Bali  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Judaculla

• Quitter
  • Interests: God, family, friends and the great outdoors
  • Likes Given: 358
Re: Quitting from Bali
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 04:27:02 PM »
Hey Tiger,

Great intro; you have found the right place! I am also dealing with the sleep issues and at day 32 I still fluctuate between 5 hours per night, 2 hours per night, and up all night howling at the moon. I am hopeful my cycle will straighten out over the next several weeks.

Anyway, it’s pretty simple here at KTC. You just need to make a commitment to post roll early every day and take one day at a time. Wake Up Piss and Post (WUPP).... also, help and support others with their quit and help the KTC system function as intended by helping when something needs to be done. You will post every morning with your quit group, which is November 2019. Here is the direct link:

https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=15766.0

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about posting roll or else.

Glad to be quitting with you,

Juda

Offline TigerFan99

• Likes Given: 1
Quitting from Bali
« on: August 18, 2019, 03:35:00 PM »
Hey Everyone - off and on nicotine connoisseur here from around 18-33. Mainly a pouch dipper but for the past two years have been bouncing between nicorette and pouches.

I'm in Bali for a month, working remotely and hanging around the beaches and thought this would be a perfect place to kick the nic for good. Got here with some nicorette and when that ran out jumped on the local snus :( Finally had enough and tossed my last bit of nicotine out two days ago.

Day one was good. I worked out 2x and even did some pool diving in the afternoon which was a nice distraction (held my breath for 3:06 underwater!). Chewing gum and rewarding myself with junk food I usually don't eat to combat the cravings.

Then the night came. Whoa. Haven't been able to sleep longer than 30 minutes straight for the past 5 hours. It's 3:30am and I decided to do an intro post. Definitely looking forward to flushing this out of my system and moving on for good.

Thanks in advance for the support and camaraderie.