• Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
Re: hello
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: moes1776
Day five, still lots of cravings but on a positive note I was at a store and they had my brand on sale.  I looked at it and thought can O death two for 5.49 and started laughing, the cashier probably thought I was nuts. Thank you GDubya,  Bean, Pinched, Syndrome.I can do this.
Very good job! You are doing it. You are a quitter!!!!
Be careful at cancer counters.

Try to pay at the pump, or avoid them as much as possible (especially if you're hurting)

Other than that, keep rocking this man.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline iizphilister

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Po Pimping
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Day five, still lots of cravings but on a positive note I was at a store and they had my brand on sale.  I looked at it and thought can O death two for 5.49 and started laughing, the cashier probably thought I was nuts. Thank you GDubya,  Bean, Pinched, Syndrome.I can do this.
Quit on Brother! You got this. Wash. Rinse. Repeat......
Quit date: 1/1/2013
H.O.F. April 10, 2013
2nd Floor July 19, 2013
3rd Floor Oct 28, 2013
4th Floor Feb 19, 2014
5th Floor May 15, 2014
6th Floor Aug 25, 2014
7th Floor Dec 11, 2014
8th Floor Mar 11, 2015
9th Floor June 16, 2015
Comma Town - 9/27/2015

"If I am not myself...... Who will be me?"
THIS is WHO we ARE!

"It's your choice to cave....I'd rather be shot!"

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:00 PM »
Day five, still lots of cravings but on a positive note I was at a store and they had my brand on sale. I looked at it and thought can O death two for 5.49 and started laughing, the cashier probably thought I was nuts. Thank you GDubya, Bean, Pinched, Syndrome.I can do this.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline moes1776

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing, shooting, reloading. I am retired military, (aircraft mechanic) currently working for a government contractor.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
Day five, still lots of cravings but on a positive note I was at a store and they had my brand on sale. I looked at it and thought can O death two for 5.49 and started laughing, the cashier probably thought I was nuts. Thank you GDubya, Bean, Pinched, Syndrome.I can do this.

Offline Gdubya

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 23, 2013
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 05:04:00 AM »
HeyMoe, I see your doing it brother. Congratulations. Day 1 is a history. Just keep posting those +1's and do it one day at a time bro.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 04:46:00 PM »
That is great stuff, Moe!!! You're right...that stuff will kill you. But what's done is done. You can't change the past so don't worry about it. The future isn't here yet, so don't worry about that either.

Just focus on getting through today. And here's the good news...YOU CAN DO IT!!! Post roll, give your word, and read all you can. Stay glued to this site and enjoy your new freedom!!!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »
Moes,
Welcome to KTC. I have bad news though the shit in the can will kill you but first it fucks you up. Smokeless Tobacco is the root of all evil in the way it plays fuck fuck with your body. Now let's do this shit...

Learn how to post roll: How to Post Roll

Post Roll here: Pre HOF April 2014

Read everything that you can on here. Take it in as your time allows. The minimum price of admission on here is to post roll daily, that is your pledge or promise to be quit for that day. Take that seriously as this is a promise.

Find an alternative to dip, be it candies, seeds, fake dip, whatever works for you and use it and keep it on hand 24/7/365. Next drink lots and lots of water, imagine that you should not pass a latrine without needing to use it. Find an outlet for your anger, I work out and hit a punching bag (sometimes daily).

Quit like a beast every day and own this; it is not easy but if your life is worth having then you will learn to fight through it.

Exchange phone numbers with other quitters, use your buddy Jake to help; if I can do this you can do this too!

P.S. The underlined words above are links to locations on this forum.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 650
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 03:50:00 PM »
ok moe. read up on posting roll in the welcome center. you can get to it from that pink link up at the top left of the page. flush your stash and start posting roll today.

Offline moes1776

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing, shooting, reloading. I am retired military, (aircraft mechanic) currently working for a government contractor.
hello
« on: January 02, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »
I have dipped for 25 years, I want to quit because I know that the crap in the can is going to kill me if I don't. I want to go to my son's graduation, wedding ect.I finally realized that it was controlling me and my thoughts of I can quit any time was just me kicking the can down the road. I know I will need help, but from everything I've read on this site I believe i'm in the right place. So far day one i crave it already,but this is a fight i will not lose.