Author Topic: day 1  (Read 799 times)

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: day 1
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
Here is some information to get you going. Plenty to read here...

Check your inbox (1 )

Sing out if you need help.

Greg

Offline brianl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: NOT DIPPING!!!!!Family, Friends, Concerts and supporting the Boston Teams!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 05:59:00 AM »
Welcome aboard brother.
You've come to the right place. It's time to man-up and get it done.

Brian

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 09:42:00 AM »
I see you posted roll today. Well done. Congrats. Post every day. Every day. It builds accountability. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Offline andrew

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:51:00 AM »
Good to see there's another zombie killer on here. Get started and don't look back.

It's going to suck. Deal with it. It will really suck days 4-10 or so, then it will even out, and will progressively get better after a while. Good luck, you can make it, everyone on here is...you can do this, just buckle down and do it.
QUIT 01/03/11
HOF 04/12/11

THIS IS YOUR DAY TO BE QUIT.

Offline ncgolfer

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 06:21:00 AM »
Quote from: lilblkgun
Hi,
I just found this web site and have been wanting to quit chewing , so i thought i would try and use this site to help me. I have been chewing off and on since 1981 and chew abou a can a day. I just chewed my last dip about a hour ago 12:50 am and the can is empty! so now i will start tomorrow as day 1. As i am new to this site , i am still lookin for places on here, like roll call? my group? but i will find it and after i get use to it , it shouldn't be a proplem to do want i need to do. If someone can help me do this that would be great! I will do my best to not chew and quit but hope doing it for about 30yrs it will be hard. But i will do my best to kick it's butt!!!
THANKS FOR THIS SITE!
lilblkgun
p.s if you want to know more about me...... just ask!!
welcome LBG! Next few days will be a bitch, savor every second and remember the suck! You don't ever want to do this again and these memories will be your inspiration. Take minute by minute, hour by hour, and finally day by day. Post roll, keep your promise for today, do it all over again tomorrow. That is all we ask.
Quit Date - 12/17/2010
Hall of Fame - 03/26/2011
Hall of Fame Speech - http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=4546

Offline Xander_24

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, UofL sports, Pittsburgh Steelers
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 02:20:00 AM »
Glad to see that you've decided to put the shit down. But don't use words like hope or i will try, U CAN QUIT! Many have done it before you and I. You will be in the Pre HOF May group along with me. To post roll u find the previous Roll Call and copy it then click reply on the thread. Then paste and add your name to the quit group. If you need anything holler at me.
?Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future.? ? Oscar Wilde

Quit - 2/20/12

Offline lilblkgun

• Interests: hunting and target shooting
day 1
« on: February 13, 2011, 01:56:00 AM »
Hi,
I just found this web site and have been wanting to quit chewing , so i thought i would try and use this site to help me. I have been chewing off and on since 1981 and chew abou a can a day. I just chewed my last dip about a hour ago 12:50 am and the can is empty! so now i will start tomorrow as day 1. As i am new to this site , i am still lookin for places on here, like roll call? my group? but i will find it and after i get use to it , it shouldn't be a proplem to do want i need to do. If someone can help me do this that would be great! I will do my best to not chew and quit but hope doing it for about 30yrs it will be hard. But i will do my best to kick it's butt!!!
THANKS FOR THIS SITE!
lilblkgun
p.s if you want to know more about me...... just ask!!