Author Topic: I'm on FIRE !  (Read 958 times)

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm on FIRE !
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 10:10:00 PM »
Get your bags ready, be there soon to load your ass on this train! Pack enough for another hundred days. Erussell 112.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Quit
Quote from: HDsnake
14 Days today ! YES !!!

Had some craves yesterday but nothing I didn't handle.. So strange how I can be moving through the day with no thought of using then out of no where I feel like it's time for a dip !!!! damn this shit needs to just go away . I now see other using and i'm starting to feel sorry for them as I know they want to stop but can't break free of the NicBitch.....

Quit with you all.. QLF
Congrats on the 14 days, you have made it through the worst of it. It is now that your conviction to quit is important. Make to make the promise each and every day that you will stay quit and do it!
Good job hdsnake. You will be surprised with how many things you start feeling an observing differently.

This emotional rollercoaster is nowhere near over though. Stay close to the site, enjoy the good, but prepare for the difficult. Keep them digits close. Have someone you can call or text. I say me and you QLF today. What you say?
The quit is strong in this one. Welcome aboard snake keep kicking ass man. It may be hard but it is so worth it

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 08:53:00 AM »
Quote from: Quit
14 Days today ! YES !!!

Had some craves yesterday but nothing I didn't handle.. So strange how I can be moving through the day with no thought of using then out of no where I feel like it's time for a dip !!!! damn this shit needs to just go away . I now see other using and i'm starting to feel sorry for them as I know they want to stop but can't break free of the NicBitch.....

Quit with you all.. QLF
Congrats on the 14 days, you have made it through the worst of it. It is now that your conviction to quit is important. Make to make the promise each and every day that you will stay quit and do it!
Good job hdsnake. You will be surprised with how many things you start feeling an observing differently.

This emotional rollercoaster is nowhere near over though. Stay close to the site, enjoy the good, but prepare for the difficult. Keep them digits close. Have someone you can call or text. I say me and you QLF today. What you say?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Quit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quitting One Day At A Time
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »
14 Days today ! YES !!!

Quit with you all.. QLF
I have been Quit for several years and I still wake up every morning and quit one day at a time.  I figure if it worked yesterday, it will work today.  Never ever get complacent in your quit!

Offline HDsnake

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-05-13
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 07:26:00 AM »
14 Days today ! YES !!!

Quit with you all.. QLF
HDsnake 05/13/13 @0100hrs QLF
H.O.F 08/20/13
2ND Floor 11/28/13
3RD Floor 03/08/14
1 Year 05/12/14
4TH Floor 06/16/14
5TH Floor 09/24/14
6TH Floor 01/02/15
7th Floor 04/12/15
2 years 05/12/15
8th Floor 07/21/15
9th Floor 10/29/15

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 04:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Erussell
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Really glad I found this page. I know how I found the page and it's kind of strange. Goes like this, NICBITCH is knocking on my head after 4 days quit, My arms arm burning along with my face. I feel as if I have a fever and I'm all flush. So I google "How long does Nicotine stay in your body" and BAM ! I find this page and forum. 

Crazy how something that I starting to see has almost ruled my life lead me to a place to stop the BS, save my self and tons of money along the way.

More posting later, lots of reading to do.

HDsnake 05/13/13 @0100 QLF
Yea Same story, I was kinda quit for two days, I was on the patch and then i goggled how much nicotine in a can of Copenhagen, so I could see if I needed two patches. And the Bam! I on this site with the guys telling me to quit being a pusy and take off the patch lmao. I did so and went and posted roll. Here we are quitting like fuck! Glad to be quit with you bro
Erussell is wise....stick with this site and the boys and girls on here! Quit on brother...BTFU!
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Really glad I found this page. I know how I found the page and it's kind of strange. Goes like this, NICBITCH is knocking on my head after 4 days quit, My arms arm burning along with my face. I feel as if I have a fever and I'm all flush. So I google "How long does Nicotine stay in your body" and BAM ! I find this page and forum.

Crazy how something that I starting to see has almost ruled my life lead me to a place to stop the BS, save my self and tons of money along the way.

Yea Same story, I was kinda quit for two days, I was on the patch and then i goggled how much nicotine in a can of Copenhagen, so I could see if I needed two patches. And the Bam! I on this site with the guys telling me to quit being a pusy and take off the patch lmao. I did so and went and posted roll. Here we are quitting like fuck! Glad to be quit with you bro

Offline HDsnake

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »

H.O.F 08/20/13
2ND Floor 11/28/13
3RD Floor 03/08/14
1 Year 05/12/14
4TH Floor 06/16/14
5TH Floor 09/24/14
6TH Floor 01/02/15
7th Floor 04/12/15
2 years 05/12/15
8th Floor 07/21/15
9th Floor 10/29/15

Offline jmar829

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 09:57:00 AM »
Congrats on your quit. You're a day ahead of me, so keep up the good work and don't let me pass you.
"If you find yourself going through hell...keep going"
?Winston Churchill
Quit Date 5/15/13

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
Welcome to KTC, the suck will be upon you soon. Drink lots of water, I mean lots. If you pass a bathroom and don't piss drink more.

Get your supplies ready, fake chew, seeds gum candy, whatever it takes to keep the nic out your lip. Be accountable, be a man of your word and when you promise keep it. Make that promise every day!!!

get names and numbers for your group. get involved in KTC, I spend my first few days doing nothing but reading. I would read peoples HOF's and get inspired.

I quit with you today.

Offline bigj77707

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »
Welcome. Get ready because it's only gonna get worse before it gets better... but it's worth it!

Glad you made the decision to quit, check out the wealth of information on this site and post roll every day!

I quit with you today.
I quit on 4-8-13

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »
Hey Man congrats on the best decision you could ever make. It's gonna suck real bad another day or two. It does get better as the days come. If you have not already go read all you can in the welcome center. Pm me if you need anything. I saw your Bad Ass self posted role today, it was your lucky day finding this site, i stumbled onto it by accident just like you. Good to have you in August brother. I quit with you today man.

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:46:00 AM »
Hi everyone my name is Hollie and I quit on 05/13/13. I'm a white male, 46 years old and I have had some form of chew or dip in my mouth since I was 5 years old. With the times of stopping / starting for service boot camp or what not I would guess that at least 40 years of my life I've been a user.

I didn't start the day of 05/13/13 thinking I was going to quit. at 0100hrs as I spat out the dip I had I said to myself. "i'm never going to spit a dip out again" Well so far so good. Not sure how I found the site but not being able to sleep and my face and arms feeling like i'm on fire while i sit here typing this suxs. I didn't even know or think I was feeling this way from the quit. I have been reading these pages and now see some of the things I'll be up against. Hell I have a good start so far but I think it's going to get harder for sure. Enough for now, I'm glad I found ya. Not sure what group to join or really even how to join it.

Please point me in the direction I need to go now.

Thank you,

Hollie
Great decision HD. I see you posted roll, so guess what?.....You simply don't have the choice to dip today (not if your word is worth a tinker's damn). If you think about that and accept it, getting through today may be a little easier. A little.

Keep reading the stuff on this board. It will help convince you that your case is not special, and quitting is do-able. Also, I highly suggest you do more here at KTC than post roll. Get involved, give out your cell # (yea, really) post comments, reply, etc etc. You're quit will be much better off.

Congrats brother. It get WAY better. You have no idea...yet.

(PS - WTF exactly is a "tinker's dam" anyway)
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline HDsnake

• Quitter
I'm on FIRE !
« on: May 16, 2013, 03:54:00 AM »
Hi everyone my name is Hollie and I quit on 05/13/13. I'm a white male, 46 years old and I have had some form of chew or dip in my mouth since I was 5 years old. With the times of stopping / starting for service boot camp or what not I would guess that at least 40 years of my life I've been a user.

I didn't start the day of 05/13/13 thinking I was going to quit. at 0100hrs as I spat out the dip I had I said to myself. "i'm never going to spit a dip out again" Well so far so good. Not sure how I found the site but not being able to sleep and my face and arms feeling like i'm on fire while i sit here typing this suxs. I didn't even know or think I was feeling this way from the quit. I have been reading these pages and now see some of the things I'll be up against. Hell I have a good start so far but I think it's going to get harder for sure. Enough for now, I'm glad I found ya. Not sure what group to join or really even how to join it.

Please point me in the direction I need to go now.

Thank you,

Hollie
H.O.F 08/20/13
2ND Floor 11/28/13
3RD Floor 03/08/14
1 Year 05/12/14
4TH Floor 06/16/14
5TH Floor 09/24/14
6TH Floor 01/02/15
7th Floor 04/12/15
2 years 05/12/15