Author Topic: Anger brought me back to Day 1  (Read 9116 times)

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Anger brought me back to Day 1
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 09:37:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: AppleJack
I'll repeat this...

He posted earlier this morning knowing he caved last night... "Daviddim - day5!I'm so proud I've made it this far, it really does get easier"

Then... he posted a "whoa is me I cheated 'cuz I got mad" day 1 a few hours later.

He lied on roll.

This should not get a pass.
I missed that he caved last night. Then posted roll this morning?
Oh man... is right!
There is no excuse for not upholding the sanctity of roll call.
That's horse shit if accurate. I say boot his ass.
Dude, if you went and caved because you didn't get your hooch, what the fuck are you going to do when you face some real problems. Grow a set of nuts and either quit or don't, but don't jerk us around. that is all.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »
I'll repeat this...

He posted earlier this morning knowing he caved last night... "Daviddim - day5!I'm so proud I've made it this far, it really does get easier"

Then... he posted a "whoa is me I cheated 'cuz I got mad" day 1 a few hours later.

He lied on roll.

Oh man... is right!
That's horse shit if accurate. I say boot his ass.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Knockout
Are you fucking kidding me? You have been given various numbers, we're hanging out in chat last night as you were struggling, and then went out and consciously used? Perhaps you don't understand how we do things around here and how serious this is. NO FUCKING NICOTINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You don't think you are going to struggle unbelievably throughout the first 100? 200? 365? News flash - there is a whole lot of suck still to come. It's the price we pay for being stupid.

Unreal. Since you are new, I'll introduce you to how you answer to fucking up. You have to post answers to the three retread questions in this intro and in your group page:

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

3. What are you going to do to make sure it never happens again?

Mandatory
Go easy on the guy. He didn't get his Hooch. He was mad. He couldn't help it. It wasn't his fault. He didn't really cave, it was the rage and the lack of hooch that caved.

None of us were ever as mad as this guy when we quit. He HAD to cave. He HAD to sully roll call, lie and then make lame ass excuses. It saved his life. None of us understand. We had it easy, but this guy is just struggling more than the thousands of others who quit here everyday. WE are only semi-addicted and he's a full blown addict.

Answer the questions, david. And no bullshit excuses.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »
I'll repeat this...

He lied on roll.

Oh man... is right!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 03:44:00 PM »
I'll repeat this...

He lied on roll.

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 03:33:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: Quitter123
The addict in all of us is looking for an excuse to Cave. The Addict loves Nic. I found that Hating the FUCK out of Nic helps. I am tested every day. (I am on day 9 today). I have looked at my own intro thread and more importantly, the July Roll with my name on it promising to no use today. It works one day at a time. So, Fucking HATE NICOTINE. it works for me.

so 1. answer the questions.
2. post roll
and I will quit with you.

Quitter123
What Quitter 123 said. And change your quit date in your profile. Almost as bad as the guy who caved over a diet coke...We should let WCWBigNasty in here.
I don't know if that's such a good idea slug.go. It would spice up this Friday afternoon though. I'm bored. 'Popcorn'

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
Quote from: Quitter123
The addict in all of us is looking for an excuse to Cave. The Addict loves Nic. I found that Hating the FUCK out of Nic helps. I am tested every day. (I am on day 9 today). I have looked at my own intro thread and more importantly, the July Roll with my name on it promising to no use today. It works one day at a time. So, Fucking HATE NICOTINE. it works for me.

2. post roll

Quitter123
What Quitter 123 said. And change your quit date in your profile. Almost as bad as the guy who caved over a diet coke...We should let WCWBigNasty in here.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline quitter123

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »

2. post roll

Quitter123

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 02:17:00 PM »
Quote from: Daviddim
I EXPLODED in a fit of rage that she held the one thing that could save my life...
Wrong.

You, alone, make the choice to save your life by NOT choosing to be a slave. Blaming outside forces... full on addict speak.

Get with it.

Answer the 3.
If you take the time, and make the effort to snoop around KTC you will find tales of serious quitters that have faced horrible tragedy and not caved. You didn't get your hooch shipment? Give me a break. You have to want this more than that.
Rdad nailed it. I've seen people lose wives, jobs and lives and remain quit. You on the other hand get upset because your special herb doesn't arrive. You drive to the neighborhood bar and suckle with the poison like it's your fix it.

You want this you gotta dig a heck of a lot deeper. You say it's different today. Only +1's are believable. Addicts are liars until they aren't.

Let's see them answers. Not for us, but yourself.

Start reading about your addiction. Arm yourself with knowledge. Began getting that dignity back that has been stolen. You will be tested again my friend. Soon!!

Check your local walmart. They might carry smoky mountain. The fake will only help to a point. The real answer lies deep. You can do this. You have to take it. The poison don't just give it to you freely. Let's see what you got. Right now I'm thinking, not much.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline AppleJack

• Master of Quit
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 02:12:00 PM »
I EXPLODED in a fit of rage that she held the one thing that could save my life...
Wrong.

You, alone, make the choice to save your life by NOT choosing to be a slave. Blaming outside forces... full on addict speak.

Get with it.

Answer the 3.
If you take the time, and make the effort to snoop around KTC you will find tales of serious quitters that have faced horrible tragedy and not caved. You didn't get your hooch shipment? Give me a break. You have to want this more than that.
And you posted a day 5 earlier on roll!?

We. Do. Not. Lie. On. Roll.

Oh man...

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Wrong.

Get with it.

Answer the 3.

Offline AppleJack

• Master of Quit
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »
Wrong.

Get with it.

Answer the 3.

Offline Knockout

• Quitter
  • Interests: EDM, Tattoos, Piercings, Rock Climbing, Football (mostly NFL), concerts, the beach.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »
Are you fucking kidding me? You have been given various numbers, we're hanging out in chat last night as you were struggling, and then went out and consciously used? Perhaps you don't understand how we do things around here and how serious this is. NO FUCKING NICOTINE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You don't think you are going to struggle unbelievably throughout the first 100? 200? 365? News flash - there is a whole lot of suck still to come. It's the price we pay for being stupid.

Unreal. Since you are new, I'll introduce you to how you answer to fucking up. You have to post answers to the three retread questions in this intro and in your group page:

1. What happened?

2. Why did it happen?

3. What are you going to do to make sure it never happens again?

Mandatory
Obsessed with the ghey

QD 01/10/14

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 01:40:00 PM »
Unfortunately my hooch was held from me yesterday by the mail lady because shes scared of dogs. I EXPLODED in a fit of rage that she held the one thing that could save my life, drove to the bar, and had a cigarette with a friend. I will not let it happen again, i do not want nicotine in my life anymore and last night was yet another example of its negative effect on my life and my happiness. Its day 1 no nicotine for me again, but i feel stronger this time, smarter this time. Get away from me Nicotine.
Sheesh. You should've sacked up.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Daviddim

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2020-02-05
  • Likes Given: 204
Anger brought me back to Day 1
« on: April 18, 2014, 01:38:00 PM »
Unfortunately my hooch was held from me yesterday by the mail lady because shes scared of dogs. I EXPLODED in a fit of rage that she held the one thing that could save my life, drove to the bar, and had a cigarette with a friend. I will not let it happen again, i do not want nicotine in my life anymore and last night was yet another example of its negative effect on my life and my happiness. Its day 1 no nicotine for me again, but i feel stronger this time, smarter this time. Get away from me Nicotine.
Daviddim

"The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope."

"One more is right back where you were, and where you were was desparately wishing you were where you are now"