Author Topic: CTF - new to the group today  (Read 12923 times)

Offline AwakenedOne

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Proud Member of the April 2020 Cobra Kai Quit Dojo
  • Quit Date: 01/10/2020
  • Interests: Fearing God, Following Jesus, The Bible, my wife and kids, helping others, Texas A&M Aggies football, playing guitar, golf, guns, playing pick-up basketball, camping, fishing, quitting both nicotine and recreational cannabis
  • Likes Given: 598
Re: CTF - new to the group today
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2021, 11:41:33 AM »
CTF 426

THIS IS NOT MY STORY but I found it on Reddit and I thought how interesting this guys story is. Um yeah pot just like tobacco is bad for you. It sucks to be an addict.

I’ve smoked weed everyday for most of my life. I’ve always believed it to be a safer alternative to drinking alcohol. People say it all the time; nobody has died from smoking too much weed, you can’t get addicted to marijuana. I truly believed these things. But I WAS addicted and I almost didn’t make it to my 30th birthday today because of it.

The fact that I needed to smoke everyday just to feel normal is testament enough. I wasn’t smoking to get high anymore, I was smoking just to start my day. I felt like I couldn’t function without it. I couldn’t function at all and I’m only realizing this now. I wasted 15 years of my life being stoned and depressed on the couch. I had no desire to do anything that made me happy, I had no desire to do anything at all. Because of weed, I settled for mediocrity every day for 15 years. So much of my life, wasted.

Then I got really sick - vomiting and nausea for two weeks. I lost 20 pounds in that time. The doctors told me to stop smoking and I didn’t listen. It can’t be the weed, I thought. It’s harmless. I choked it up to a bad bottle of wine.

A couple months later, it happened again. This time, vomiting for 5 days. Again, I thought it was just a bad hangover and went to the doctor in hopes of getting an IV to restore my fluids. The doctor had one feel of my chest and I was rushed to the ER with Subcutaneous emphysema as a result of cannabis hyperemesis syndrome. Essentially,I had so much thc built up in my tissues from years of use, it was starting to seep into my digestive tract and it was making me sick. The extreme vomiting that resulted caused me to tear my esophagus which meant air was getting into my chest cavity. The doctor said that my X-rays showed so much air in my chest, that another day or two of vomiting could have resulted in my heart exploding. On my nephew’s first birthday, a week before my 30th. To think of what I could have done to my friends and family breaks my heart.

CHS seems to affect some heavy smokers and not others. Doctors don’t seem to know why, but what my doctor did tell me is I was incredibly lucky to have stopped vomiting when I did. He also told me that nowadays, with weed being legal and THC concentrations being so high, MOST of the cases of nausea and vomiting that come into the ER is related to marijuana use.

Weed is NOT a harmless plant. It’s still a drug, and like any drug there are consequences to its use. We need to be more honest about what these dangers are, both physically and mentally, especially with young people. I almost destroyed so many lives because of my habit. I could have ruined my nephews birthday for everyone, forever. I’ve already wasted so many of my best years being stoned.

I’m quitting cold turkey. I’m not touching the stuff again. I’m just sorry it took this long. I’m celebrating my 30th birthday today SOBER and I’ve never been more excited about life.

If you’ve been thinking about quitting, take this as a sign. Don’t let yourself waste away like I did.

EDIT: . I came here as an addict to admit I have a problem with weed. The problem is MINE and yet so many of you think you can tell me what I’ve been through. I don’t care if you love weed or if it helped you, it didn’t help me. It was ruining my life. I’m glad I got rid of it and I’m happy to share my story. Call me lazy, call me a liar, say I’m looking for attention, It doesn’t matter. I feel better today because I cut weed out of my life. I have no intention of going back. I’m not saying the drug is evil, but what I am saying is we should be HONEST with ourselves and recognize that like any other drug, weed affects everyone differently and people HAVE and WILL CONTINUE To get sick from it. To say otherwise is crazy. CHS is real, people have died. It’s interesting how many people are experts when it comes to marijuana. Listening to a joe Rogan podcast doesn’t make you an expert. If you’re happy being a stoner, be a fucking stoner. In these comments there are enough stories to prove it’s not the miracle drug so many of you are defending it to be. If you’re trying to quit, please DM me. I’ll cheer you on.
As a recovering addict to both pot and tobacco, along with being almost 30 (29), this resonates big time with me. Thanks to be to God for leading me away from those things. I have a friend who's still addicted to both, will likely forward him this story. Thanks for sharing bud.
 INTRODUCTION | H.O.F SPEECH | H.O.F WRITE-UP
Q u i t : 1 / 1 0 / 2 0 | H O F : 4 / 1 8 / 2 0 | F 2 : 7 / 2 7 / 2 0 | F 3 : 1 1 / 4 / 2 0 | Y 1 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 1 | F 4 : 0 2 / 1 2 / 2 1 | F 5 : 0 5 / 2 3 / 2 1 | F 6 :  8 / 31 / 2 1 | F 7 : 1 2 / 9 / 2 1 | Y 2 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 2 | F 8: 0 3 / 1 9 / 2 2  | F 9: 6 / 2 7 / 2 2 | 1 K 1 0 / 0 5 / 2 2 | Y 3 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 3 | F 1 1 :  0 1 / 1 3 / 2 3 | F 1 2 :  0 4 / 2 3 / 2 3 | F 1 3 :  0 8 / 0 1 / 2 3 | F 1 4 :  1 1 / 0 9 / 2 3 Y 4 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 4 | F 1 5 :  ( i n  p r o g r e s s )
P R O V E R B S  3 : 5 - 6 | R O M A N S  1 2 : 1 - 2 | 1  C O R I N T H I A N S 1 3 : 1 - 1 3 | C O L O S S I A N S  3 : 1 2 - 1 4

A      W      A      K      E      N       E      D
T  O    T  H  E    E  V  I  L  S    O  F    N  I  C  O  T  I  N  E    &    A  D  D  I  C  T  I  O  N
M  A  D  E    P  O  W  E  R  F  U  L    B  Y  J E S U S
T  H  E    H  O  L  Y
O    N    E

Offline CTF

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2021, 11:16:23 PM »
CTF 426

THIS IS NOT MY STORY but I found it on Reddit and I thought how interesting this guys story is. Um yeah pot just like tobacco is bad for you. It sucks to be an addict.

I’ve smoked weed everyday for most of my life. I’ve always believed it to be a safer alternative to drinking alcohol. People say it all the time; nobody has died from smoking too much weed, you can’t get addicted to marijuana. I truly believed these things. But I WAS addicted and I almost didn’t make it to my 30th birthday today because of it.

The fact that I needed to smoke everyday just to feel normal is testament enough. I wasn’t smoking to get high anymore, I was smoking just to start my day. I felt like I couldn’t function without it. I couldn’t function at all and I’m only realizing this now. I wasted 15 years of my life being stoned and depressed on the couch. I had no desire to do anything that made me happy, I had no desire to do anything at all. Because of weed, I settled for mediocrity every day for 15 years. So much of my life, wasted.

Then I got really sick - vomiting and nausea for two weeks. I lost 20 pounds in that time. The doctors told me to stop smoking and I didn’t listen. It can’t be the weed, I thought. It’s harmless. I choked it up to a bad bottle of wine.

A couple months later, it happened again. This time, vomiting for 5 days. Again, I thought it was just a bad hangover and went to the doctor in hopes of getting an IV to restore my fluids. The doctor had one feel of my chest and I was rushed to the ER with Subcutaneous emphysema as a result of cannabis hyperemesis syndrome. Essentially,I had so much thc built up in my tissues from years of use, it was starting to seep into my digestive tract and it was making me sick. The extreme vomiting that resulted caused me to tear my esophagus which meant air was getting into my chest cavity. The doctor said that my X-rays showed so much air in my chest, that another day or two of vomiting could have resulted in my heart exploding. On my nephew’s first birthday, a week before my 30th. To think of what I could have done to my friends and family breaks my heart.

CHS seems to affect some heavy smokers and not others. Doctors don’t seem to know why, but what my doctor did tell me is I was incredibly lucky to have stopped vomiting when I did. He also told me that nowadays, with weed being legal and THC concentrations being so high, MOST of the cases of nausea and vomiting that come into the ER is related to marijuana use.

Weed is NOT a harmless plant. It’s still a drug, and like any drug there are consequences to its use. We need to be more honest about what these dangers are, both physically and mentally, especially with young people. I almost destroyed so many lives because of my habit. I could have ruined my nephews birthday for everyone, forever. I’ve already wasted so many of my best years being stoned.

I’m quitting cold turkey. I’m not touching the stuff again. I’m just sorry it took this long. I’m celebrating my 30th birthday today SOBER and I’ve never been more excited about life.

If you’ve been thinking about quitting, take this as a sign. Don’t let yourself waste away like I did.

EDIT: Jesus fucking Christ. I came here as an addict to admit I have a problem with weed. The problem is MINE and yet so many of you think you can tell me what I’ve been through. I don’t care if you love weed or if it helped you, it didn’t help me. It was ruining my life. I’m glad I got rid of it and I’m happy to share my story. Call me lazy, call me a liar, say I’m looking for attention, It doesn’t matter. I feel better today because I cut weed out of my life. I have no intention of going back. I’m not saying the drug is evil, but what I am saying is we should be HONEST with ourselves and recognize that like any other drug, weed affects everyone differently and people HAVE and WILL CONTINUE To get sick from it. To say otherwise is crazy. CHS is real, people have died. It’s interesting how many people are experts when it comes to marijuana. Listening to a joe Rogan podcast doesn’t make you an expert. If you’re happy being a stoner, be a fucking stoner. In these comments there are enough stories to prove it’s not the miracle drug so many of you are defending it to be. If you’re trying to quit, please DM me. I’ll cheer you on.

Offline CTF

• Quitter
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2021, 01:34:57 AM »
Day 421

I enjoy reading stories on the site and tonight I came across someone who I know... Well kinda know. I looked up @Joey profile, a quitter from long long ago mid 2000s. I met Joey briefly during my Rugby days and actually got to know his Dad, Mark, when I turned to coaching. Joey hasn't posted roll in a long time and I don't expect him to see this but what a small world and good for him. I hope he is still quit. His Dad  was a fantastic dude, a good man, who coached rugby at Oregon State for some 30 years. Mark was about to retire and asked me if I was interested in taking over after he left. I wish I could have but it wasn't meant to be.

Small world. Here is to you Joey I hope you continue to be nicotine free.

Cheers!

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2021, 07:37:40 AM »
Day 365

I made it a year. Looking back on it the choice to quit was such an obvious one. What didn't I do this sooner? Not to say it hasn't been a challenge but still it isn't that bad. I still think about chewing from time to time, mostly I am repulsed buy the idea of it to be honest. My willpower seems to gain strength everyday but I don't believe I am full on Boys Weekend in Vegas bender strong yet. So boys trips to Vegas are out for a while. Maybe next year.

I posted roll everyday for the last 365, no missed days, and I am proud of that small accomplishment. Anyway, I am happy to be quit with you today and for me today has been a little sweeter.

Peace,

CTF
Congratulations brother, well done! It's amazing when you look back on it. Freedom is so magnificent I wonder why we didn't quit sooner.
Congrats sir and well done. Keep doing what you've been doing: kicking nic's ass and helping others!
Awesome job my friend. I have enjoyed being part of your journey as when we help others we actually help ourselves. Keep doing what you are doing and stay strong my friend. We are all in this fight together!!!

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2021, 04:11:44 PM »
Day 365

I made it a year. Looking back on it the choice to quit was such an obvious one. What didn't I do this sooner? Not to say it hasn't been a challenge but still it isn't that bad. I still think about chewing from time to time, mostly I am repulsed buy the idea of it to be honest. My willpower seems to gain strength everyday but I don't believe I am full on Boys Weekend in Vegas bender strong yet. So boys trips to Vegas are out for a while. Maybe next year.

I posted roll everyday for the last 365, no missed days, and I am proud of that small accomplishment. Anyway, I am happy to be quit with you today and for me today has been a little sweeter.

Peace,

CTF
Congratulations brother, well done! It's amazing when you look back on it. Freedom is so magnificent I wonder why we didn't quit sooner.
Congrats sir and well done. Keep doing what you've been doing: kicking nic's ass and helping others!
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2021, 06:45:49 AM »
Day 365

Peace,

CTF
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 06:48:29 AM by Athan »
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline CTF

• Quitter
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2021, 02:06:11 AM »
Day 365

Peace,

CTF

Offline CTF

• Quitter
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2021, 02:00:14 AM »
Day 336

Something I haven't seen to much on in the group is weight gain as a result of your quit. I too experienced the post quit 15 but I couples that with Covid which turned into 25. I have sense been in the gym 3-5 times per week since early February when things started opening up in my state.

Here is my advice to you:

1) Quit but workout. It is a great distraction when your mind wonders to places where you don't want it to go (e.g. the quit is making you think about the can)

2) Watch what you eat. Seems simple but you will look for that oral fix. I use a hard candy when times are tough.

3) Set the goal to move your ass multiple times per week, whatever it is. I have an electronic calendar that I use to track workouts and it is satisfying to look back and see how much I have done. Also it is an aid to tell me to get back in the gym

4) Last one weight and cardio are great but best when they are together. I am getting older and can't lift like I used to, which was a lot. I go medium now 15-20 reps and check the ego at the door. I don't care anymore and need my shoulders to be functional tomorrow. I also try to get some "High Intensity" cardio twice a week.

Result: I am down 15 lbs and put on a shit load of muscle in 3 months.  I am more fit and not poisoning my body. The wife digs the improvements too.

Get off your ass and do something and stay quit.

Late,

CTF
Really good advice for both newbies and vets, CTF!

I am on the rollercoaster.  I initially gained 10 lbs.  Did what you are doing now, and lost the weight and felt very good.  But once I stopped working out due to a back injury from trying to do too much, the weight started piling on.  I am going to take your advice and lift lighter, but I am also trying to figure out a diet that works for me.  Any guidance there @CTF ?

A healthy body = healthy mind!
Proud to quit with you today.

Great question. I can only offer what works for me @oldschool . My best advice is portion control and watch the snacking on sugary stuff. I also eat a lot of fiber and drink at least 3L of water per day. I did a little trick at dinner of eating cottage cheese with most meals. It's lower in calories and is filling. I also cut out alcohol. Sad but true.

If you want to go hard core you can do the no fun diet. If it is fun or has sugar in it you can't eat it.

So basically up the fiber and water, have smaller portions and cut out alcohol and sugars.

Lifting: light with more reps is the way to go. Hit a machine on whatever body part do 20 reps of the exercise see if you are fatigued and if so that is the right amount. I have become leaner and bigger with this trick but without the pain.

I hope this helps!
I know this was a bit ago, but with that workout technique, are you still doing split workouts or more of a full body circuit type workout? And how often? 3-4 days per week or daily?

@69franx
My workout is:
Day 1 Back and Bi with 30 mins cardio
Day 2 Chest and Tri no cardio
Day 3 Legs and Shoulders 30 mins of cardio
Day 4 All upper body (back, bi, tri, chest)
Day 5 Bike ride or Spin class, eliptical or play golf

I am not perfect nor a machine and when I am tired, sore, both or I just need an extra day I take it off to recover. I am dealing with a bad rotator cuff, a bum knee and I am over 50 and things don't heal as fast.

My biggest advice is to anyone is do something and don't be a hero. Push you self in reps not heavy weight. Do some stretching daily as well. Just 5-10 mins every morning helps me.

One other thing to mention is my eating habits have changed. I used to be a cut carbs guy or terrible restrictions on types of food one can eat. For me a diet of whatever kind isn't sustainable. My solution now is more fiber, drink water and smaller portions and throw in a salad everyone in awhile.

I am down 18 lbs since mid Feb. It is coming off slower than when I was on the no fun diet but I am happier.

I hope this helps.

CTF

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2021, 06:51:50 PM »
Day 336

Something I haven't seen to much on in the group is weight gain as a result of your quit. I too experienced the post quit 15 but I couples that with Covid which turned into 25. I have sense been in the gym 3-5 times per week since early February when things started opening up in my state.

1) Quit but workout. It is a great distraction when your mind wonders to places where you don't want it to go (e.g. the quit is making you think about the can)

2) Watch what you eat. Seems simple but you will look for that oral fix. I use a hard candy when times are tough.

3) Set the goal to move your ass multiple times per week, whatever it is. I have an electronic calendar that I use to track workouts and it is satisfying to look back and see how much I have done. Also it is an aid to tell me to get back in the gym

4) Last one weight and cardio are great but best when they are together. I am getting older and can't lift like I used to, which was a lot. I go medium now 15-20 reps and check the ego at the door. I don't care anymore and need my shoulders to be functional tomorrow. I also try to get some "High Intensity" cardio twice a week.

Result: I am down 15 lbs and put on a shit load of muscle in 3 months.  I am more fit and not poisoning my body. The wife digs the improvements too.

Late,

CTF

I am on the rollercoaster.  I initially gained 10 lbs.  Did what you are doing now, and lost the weight and felt very good.  But once I stopped working out due to a back injury from trying to do too much, the weight started piling on.  I am going to take your advice and lift lighter, but I am also trying to figure out a diet that works for me.  Any guidance there @CTF ?

Great question. I can only offer what works for me @oldschool . My best advice is portion control and watch the snacking on sugary stuff. I also eat a lot of fiber and drink at least 3L of water per day. I did a little trick at dinner of eating cottage cheese with most meals. It's lower in calories and is filling. I also cut out alcohol. Sad but true.

If you want to go hard core you can do the no fun diet. If it is fun or has sugar in it you can't eat it.

So basically up the fiber and water, have smaller portions and cut out alcohol and sugars.

Lifting: light with more reps is the way to go. Hit a machine on whatever body part do 20 reps of the exercise see if you are fatigued and if so that is the right amount. I have become leaner and bigger with this trick but without the pain.

I hope this helps!
I know this was a bit ago, but with that workout technique, are you still doing split workouts or more of a full body circuit type workout? And how often? 3-4 days per week or daily?
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline jbuck0506

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
    • HOF Speech
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2020
  • Interests: Family, friends, football, sports, playing guitar, woodworking, hunting
  • Likes Given: 250
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2021, 01:48:02 PM »
Day 351

I live in Washington State home of the highest sin taxes, or close to it, in the Nation. On my morning drive I saw a sign in a C-store that said: Grizzle Wintergreen $8.75

$8.75 !
Wow. What's a can of Skoal $11? It feels so good to have quit this nasty habit and I saved a buck or 11.
I live in Missouri, and they don't give two shits if they kill you with tobacco. I saw a new tobacco coming out (shark logo?) for $1.75. It gave me chills thinking about how tempting that is for young kids. Hell, adults, for that matter. Glad to be done with this stuff as well. Proud to quit with you today.

Offline CTF

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2021, 11:15:32 AM »
Day 351

I live in Washington State home of the highest sin taxes, or close to it, in the Nation. On my morning drive I saw a sign in a C-store that said: Grizzle Wintergreen $8.75

$8.75 !
Wow. What's a can of Skoal $11? It feels so good to have quit this nasty habit and I saved a buck or 11.

Offline Thefranks5

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3/5/2020
  • Interests: Praising the Lord,tractor pulling for sure, anything to do with farming, hunting and soccer.
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2021, 08:28:31 AM »
Day 344

Right now I feel that I am on cruise control with my quit. No whacked out dreams or cravings (touch wood). I have to think it has something to do with eating better, drink a lot of water and the workouts. It is also fast pitch softball season, my daughter, so there is an abundance of sunflower seeds.

I am just grateful I am where I am and almost at the year mark.

Though in a sad note: learned of a former co-worker, a great person, who passed away in his 40's from a heart attack. He was this awesome Hawaiian dude who looked like Buddha. I think looking like Buddha is what got him. It's Sad as he is survived by his wife and young daughter.

Be good to yourself and to others. Life is short.

Cheers CTF
Stay strong my friend. Cruise control feels good until you hit the ponding water that you were not prepared for. Believe me it will happen so be ready as I have had a few myself. I feel for ya and your friend because my quit has provided me with that style stomach but family genes also have helped. Losing weight gets harder the older you get and is even more difficult when you have body parts that need repairing but have been put off for years. Reach out of you need anything as we shall not go it alone. Stay safe, stay quit and God bless.

Doug

Offline CTF

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2021, 12:40:07 AM »
Day 344

Right now I feel that I am on cruise control with my quit. No whacked out dreams or cravings (touch wood). I have to think it has something to do with eating better, drink a lot of water and the workouts. It is also fast pitch softball season, my daughter, so there is an abundance of sunflower seeds.

I am just grateful I am where I am and almost at the year mark.

Though in a sad note: learned of a former co-worker, a great person, who passed away in his 40's from a heart attack. He was this awesome Hawaiian dude who looked like Buddha. I think looking like Buddha is what got him. It's Sad as he is survived by his wife and young daughter.

Be good to yourself and to others. Life is short.

Cheers CTF

Offline CTF

• Quitter
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2021, 10:36:02 AM »
Day 336

Late,

CTF

I hope this helps!

Offline oldschool

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 10/08/2018
  • Likes Given: 397
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2021, 10:23:03 AM »
Day 336

Late,

CTF

The only time you fail, is if you don't try