Author Topic: Now or never  (Read 8956 times)

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
Re: Now or never
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 07:04:00 PM »
Glad to see that you posted roll my friend. Welcome to the first day of a long life of freedom!!! If you need anything at all feel free to pm me or any other bad ass quitter on this site.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline brinkhoffs52

• Quitter
  • Interests: Ice Hockey, Golf, Home Maintenance, Biking
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
$1.99.... Never is not an option, but now sounds like a pretty fucking smart idea.

You are making THE best decision of your life. Single/Married/Divorced, Kids/NoKids, Job/NoJob, Girls/Guys, it doesn;t matter... You CHOOSE today to stop something that is killing you every time you put in a pile of poison in your mouth... And it is that simple... Every day, CHOOSE to post Roll, CHOOSE to stay quit, CHOOSE to save yourself.

We are ALL here for you and want to see you succeed! Welcome aboard, and hang on tight... you are in for a bumpy (but oh so worthy) ride...

=Brink
Quit Date: 7/30/13
Do, or do not... There is no "try"

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Today is Day1 for you --   here are the steps to post via phone -  use the link Nov 13 listed earlier and own it today

Instructions for posting with a phone

(1) hit quote.
(2) go to the second text box.
(3) hold your finger on the text for approximately 1 second and release. An option box should appear.
(4) Choose "select all".
(5) Then choose "cut"
(6) go to the top text box (which is empty) and repeat Step #3. A text box will appear and you choose "paste".
(7) add your name to the bottom of the quitters section.
(8) Hit Add Reply

iPhone Posting
Post Roll every day or communicate with someone and have them post via text, email or call. Get as many number of your group as you can and use them frequently. Keep in touch with your quit brothers. Send them a PM, text or call every few days just to keep an open line of communication. Give them your email address. Make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to go a day without several people contacting you all day if you don't post roll.
Cbird said it right bro. POST UP A DAY ONE TODAY!! Make a promise to yourself, us, your familey, everyone in the world that you will not use today. You can keep your word for a day right? Full day, half day, wtf,,,,,,,,, lets do this!!!

Lets get this quit under way my friend. Your going to love your decision. Each day you don't put the poison in your pie hole the better your life will be.

My worst day without the poison is better than my best day with it.

One day at a time and you get a lot of what the poison has stolen back. Never again for any reason and you can keep it.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »
Today is Day1 for you -- here are the steps to post via phone - use the link Nov 13 listed earlier and own it today

Instructions for posting with a phone

(1) hit quote.
(2) go to the second text box.
(3) hold your finger on the text for approximately 1 second and release. An option box should appear.
(4) Choose "select all".
(5) Then choose "cut"
(6) go to the top text box (which is empty) and repeat Step #3. A text box will appear and you choose "paste".
(7) add your name to the bottom of the quitters section.
(8) Hit Add Reply

iPhone Posting
Post Roll every day or communicate with someone and have them post via text, email or call. Get as many number of your group as you can and use them frequently. Keep in touch with your quit brothers. Send them a PM, text or call every few days just to keep an open line of communication. Give them your email address. Make it IMPOSSIBLE for you to go a day without several people contacting you all day if you don't post roll.
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44

Assurance

Offline Wedge

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 08:50:00 AM »
Quote from: Radman
Quote from: Onedollar99cents
Well i decided today is the day i quit, and thags how i ended up here...dont have a computer at the moment so please excuse the lack of grammar or spelling - typing on a phone is a nightmare. Anyways, i'm finally ready to quit and might need a pair of crutches (webstite/members) to help me do so. After getting about half way through Randy's story i knew im not going back to that dirty poison weed. So hello everyone and ill post roll tomorrow since i can not count today as a full day without a pinch.
Welcome, quitter!! Excellent decision you've made. KTC is the best thing available for support. This site is tough to navigate fully on a phone, but it can be done. There are lots of tools. Read, read, read..... then get involved.

The most important thing you need to do is post roll every morning. You'll be in the Novemeber group, and the other folks there will be your brothers/sisters in this fight. Get to know them. Swap some contact info and build some accountability. Go here:

November HOF group

Send me a message if you need assistance.
$1.99 - I like it.

Rad has you pointed in the right direction. Here's a synopsis of who/what/when/where/why for KTC. I hope that you read it and shout if you have any questions.

I'm quit with you today and proud that you have made the decision to take your life back.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 08:49:00 AM »
Quote from: Radman
Well i decided today is the day i quit, and thags how i ended up here...dont have a computer at the moment so please excuse the lack of grammar or spelling - typing on a phone is a nightmare. Anyways, i'm finally ready to quit and might need a pair of crutches (webstite/members) to help me do so. After getting about half way through Randy's story i knew im not going back to that dirty poison weed. So hello everyone and ill post roll tomorrow since i can not count today as a full day without a pinch.
Welcome, quitter!! Excellent decision you've made. KTC is the best thing available for support. This site is tough to navigate fully on a phone, but it can be done. There are lots of tools. Read, read, read..... then get involved.

The most important thing you need to do is post roll every morning. You'll be in the Novemeber group, and the other folks there will be your brothers/sisters in this fight. Get to know them. Swap some contact info and build some accountability. Go here:

November HOF group

Hey 1.99 -- you need to post roll, commit to the folks on this site and then the flood gates of support will open. But in the end this fight will come down to 1 thing - do YOU want it bad enough.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 07:43:00 AM »

November HOF group

Offline Onedollar99cents

• Quitter
Now or never
« on: August 09, 2013, 03:04:00 AM »