Author Topic: quit new years  (Read 822 times)

Offline Natro

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: October 20, 2014
  • Interests: Quitting, cooking, reading, travelling, meeting other quitters.
  • Likes Given: 72
Re: quit new years
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 11:39:00 AM »
Quote from: THansen2413
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: rlschoenberg@gmail.com
Took 33 years to break the chains of addiction. Once you get close to 50, you realize you have lived longer than you have left to live. You want to see your daughter walk down the aisle, you want to see your son shoot his first deer. You know your going to die at some point, but do you want to be the reason that you died 10 yrs, 20 yrs, too soon. I have a lot left to do in life and I refuse to continue to do things that are going shorten my time here on earth. 4th day free
Man I hate that bear!

Welcome to ktc! You are in the right place. It is hard to quit alone. Go to the April 2015 quit group and get your name on roll call. It is the price of admission here... Your promise that today and today only you will not use nicotine in any form. Tomorrow you will wake up and repeat. But don't worry about that until tomorrow.

The April 2015 group is chock full of addicts like you going through all the same things you are. You'll lesn on each other, support each other, and fight like hell together to achieve freedom that you cannot even imagine.

I was a dlave to that bear for 25 years. If I can do it, you can. Post roll, honor your word. If I can help send me a pm or ask for my number. I love near killing. Happy new year and welcome aboard.
Good advice from, worktowin.

Send me a PM if I can help you in any way.

Welcome to freedom.
Get to know the guys in April and try to stay involved in the site. Involvement often correlates to the success of the quit. Congrats. If you need anything shoot me a pm.
Proud January 2015 "Shell"er
He who controls the spice controls the universe.

Offline THansen2413

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-03
  • Interests: Vikings, Gophers, Wild. Enjoy running in the warm months.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 11:15:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Took 33 years to break the chains of addiction. Once you get close to 50, you realize you have lived longer than you have left to live. You want to see your daughter walk down the aisle, you want to see your son shoot his first deer. You know your going to die at some point, but do you want to be the reason that you died 10 yrs, 20 yrs, too soon. I have a lot left to do in life and I refuse to continue to do things that are going shorten my time here on earth. 4th day free
Man I hate that bear!

Welcome to ktc! You are in the right place. It is hard to quit alone. Go to the April 2015 quit group and get your name on roll call. It is the price of admission here... Your promise that today and today only you will not use nicotine in any form. Tomorrow you will wake up and repeat. But don't worry about that until tomorrow.

The April 2015 group is chock full of addicts like you going through all the same things you are. You'll lesn on each other, support each other, and fight like hell together to achieve freedom that you cannot even imagine.

I was a dlave to that bear for 25 years. If I can do it, you can. Post roll, honor your word. If I can help send me a pm or ask for my number. I love near killing. Happy new year and welcome aboard.
Good advice from, worktowin.

Send me a PM if I can help you in any way.

Welcome to freedom.
Quitters I've met in person : Keddy, boelker62, Big Brother Jack, baitbanjo, SirDerek, Chewie, Scowick65, theo3wood, mcarmo44, MonsterEMT, Bronc, dforbes, rocketman, Lance from SD, kdip, wastepanel, quitspit, basshaug, greenspidy, 30yrAddict, btdogboy, cmark, chrisTKE1982, Jeffro Dolfie, Clampy, carlh2o, JGlav, ReWire, Chewrouski_Philly, Sranger999, walterwhite, DWEIRICK, spit cup, FranPro, ericfluck

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 11:12:00 AM »
Man I hate that bear!

rlschoenberg@gmail.com

quit new years
« on: January 04, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »