Author Topic: Just quit.  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Onebadbinder

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • 'Bout damn time
  • Quit Date: 11/22/2018
  • Interests: Antique trucks, tractors and motorcycles.
  • Likes Given: 159
Re: Just quit.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 02:21:00 PM »
I've quit many times but tonight at 11:40 I threw my can away and I'm done. I'm 28 and been stuck with nicotine for years smoking and dipping. Always been my crutch. I struggle with mental health issues as well and nicotine has always been one favorite coping mechanisms. My teeth are in horrible shape, can't even chew on the left side of my mouth because half my mower is gone from decay. I'm looking at 10k plus to fix my teeth which made me feel very sad. I don't even smile anymore. I don't have anyone that understands my pain with this horrible addiction so I'm reaching out to people who do. Could use a friend.

Hey man I hope you are still quit and still on here. You haven't made it over to the March PreHOF 19 page to sign roll yet.....

Time to get over there and get on board with us!  As soon as you post that first promise you will have the support of the whole community, what are you waiting for?

CLICK HERE
Quit.      Nov 22 2018
HOF.      Mar 1 2019

My number is always available, just PM me. I am up all night many nights,  just call me. My quit is strong because of KTC, just make sure yours is too.

Accountability + Brotherhood = Success

I am a retread. You can have a second chance like me just own up to your past. I flushed 2 laps down the drain once because I want involved.  Not again.  Get involved,  get quit.

Offline shake

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/15/2018
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »
I've quit many times but tonight at 11:40 I threw my can away and I'm done. I'm 28 and been stuck with nicotine for years smoking and dipping. Always been my crutch. I struggle with mental health issues as well and nicotine has always been one favorite coping mechanisms. My teeth are in horrible shape, can't even chew on the left side of my mouth because half my mower is gone from decay. I'm looking at 10k plus to fix my teeth which made me feel very sad. I don't even smile anymore. I don't have anyone that understands my pain with this horrible addiction so I'm reaching out to people who do. Could use a friend.
McGuire, I can 100% relate to everything you just said. I’m 31 and was a constant dipper for almost 10 years. My left molars we’re both cracked and so I had them pulled and had other teeth issues as well. I had enough of the horseshit dipping brings. I’ve gone without nicotine for 2 months now, if you had asked me if that was possible before I would have probably said no. It is going to suck, but it is worth it man. I PMd you my digits if you need them

Offline Menardo

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:54:09 AM »
Good to see you on here Mcguire!

I'm 28 as well and was up to 2 cans a day of Grizzly WG longcut. With the help of this site and the community here, I've been quit for 9 days today.

Go to the Pre HOF groups in the forums section, then find Future March 2019 HOF quit group and read as much as you can.

You will need to post roll every day and I encourage you to use the GroupMe link that is in the Future March 2019 HOF quit group topic.

-Menardo

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »
Welcome. Glad to have you here. You have found the preeminent quit site on the internet.

Find your March pre-HoF quit group. Learn to post roll. You’ll find lots of friends there.

Send me a pm if you want my digits.

Offline Pmcguire90

• Likes Given: 0
Just quit.
« on: December 09, 2018, 12:16:09 AM »