Author Topic: New quitter introduction  (Read 2140 times)

Offline EXBEARHAG

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 16 July, 2019
  • Likes Given: 825
Re: New quitter introduction
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 08:23:46 AM »
Hi, my name is Craig. I am new to this site and I haven't really figured it out yet. My last chew was on Sunday, April 12. Today has been my hardest day yet, but I am committed to staying quit. Headaches are pretty bad and I am having trouble staying focused at work. Thanks for reading. -Craig

Hey Craig,

Welcome to the best decision of your life.  Great job post roll today.  The process here is simple:

1. Wake Up
2. Piss
3. Post Roll
4. Keep you word
5. Repeat Daily

Easy but hard nonetheless.  Your symptoms are normal and will pass with a little time.  These first few days and/or weeks will be hard (not going to lie).  Start exchanging phone numbers with fellow quitters in your group as well as some of the vets. (Only exchange numbers via the Private Message Feature in the forum) Those phone numbers are your life line to instant support if you need it.  Use them, call someone BEFORE you go buy that can. 
The phone numbers are also the start of your web of accountability and brotherhood.  Reach out and get to know some of the people in here.  If you live near any of them, try and get together face to face, it will really strengthen your quit.

If you want my digits, feel free to hit me up.  They are always available for the asking.

Proud to quit with you,

Chris
@Creggo you can do this and we are here to help. Happy to exchange digits if you want the extra support. You will get out of your quit what you put into it. Jump in, get involved, focus on one day at a time -ODAAT , and let the days add up.

We are standing with you @Creggo.  Quitting is simple (keep that shit out of your mouth) but not easy.  Folks here have walked the path and have marked the trail.  Reach out if you want some extra accountability.  Welcome my friend.
~HAG

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2217
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 08:02:58 AM »
Hi, my name is Craig. I am new to this site and I haven't really figured it out yet. My last chew was on Sunday, April 12. Today has been my hardest day yet, but I am committed to staying quit. Headaches are pretty bad and I am having trouble staying focused at work. Thanks for reading. -Craig

Hey Craig,

Welcome to the best decision of your life.  Great job post roll today.  The process here is simple:

1. Wake Up
2. Piss
3. Post Roll
4. Keep you word
5. Repeat Daily

Easy but hard nonetheless.  Your symptoms are normal and will pass with a little time.  These first few days and/or weeks will be hard (not going to lie).  Start exchanging phone numbers with fellow quitters in your group as well as some of the vets. (Only exchange numbers via the Private Message Feature in the forum) Those phone numbers are your life line to instant support if you need it.  Use them, call someone BEFORE you go buy that can. 
The phone numbers are also the start of your web of accountability and brotherhood.  Reach out and get to know some of the people in here.  If you live near any of them, try and get together face to face, it will really strengthen your quit.

If you want my digits, feel free to hit me up.  They are always available for the asking.

Proud to quit with you,

Chris
@Creggo you can do this and we are here to help. Happy to exchange digits if you want the extra support. You will get out of your quit what you put into it. Jump in, get involved, focus on one day at a time -ODAAT , and let the days add up.
Jan19

Offline chris2alaska

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • I Love the Smell of Quit in the Morning
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018 - Proud Member of the April 2018 Kings and Queen of Quit
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Four-Wheeling, NASCAR, Golf
  • Likes Given: 1614
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 03:00:49 AM »

Hey Craig,

1. Wake Up
2. Piss
3. Post Roll
4. Keep you word
5. Repeat Daily

Proud to quit with you,

Chris
If you want my digits, just ask and they will be yours, but I expect yours in return.

Accountability is a statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
Brian Dive

Do not be complacent about your achievements and not to strive for continual improvement when you get to the top. As soon as you let success go to your head, you sink into following familiar patterns and play it safe. In other words, you risk losing your edge.
Roy T. Bennett

You need anything, ask.  You feel strong, help.  This quit is for you but we got your back.
wastepanel

Do not let the actions of others determine the direction of YOUR quit.
chris2alaska

There are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask questions.
Klark

My Intro

My HOF Speech

My Comma Club Speech

HOF - 04/27/2018;   2nd FLOOR - 08/05/2018;   3rd FLOOR - 11/13/2018;   1 YEAR - 01/18/2019;   4th Floor - 02/21/2019;   5th Floor - 06/01/2019;   6th Floor - 09/09/2019;   7th Floor - 12/18/2019;   2 YEARS - 01/18/2020;    8th Floor - 03/27/2020;   9th Floor - 07/05/2020;    Comma Club - 10/13/2020;   3 Years - 01/18/2021;    11th Floor - 01/21/2021;   12th Floor - 05/01/2021;    13th Floor - 08/09/2021;    14th Floor - 11/17/2021;    4 Years - 01/18/2022;    15th Floor - 02/25/2022;     16th Floor - 06/05/2022;    17th Floor - 09/13/2022;     18th Floor - 12/22/2022;     5 Years - 01/18/2023;    19th Floor - 04/01/2023;     2K Double Dangle - 07/10/2023;     21st Floor - 10/18/2023;      6 Years - 01/18/2024;     22nd Floor - 01/26/2024

Offline Creggo

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 141
New quitter introduction
« on: April 17, 2020, 12:51:55 AM »