Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 2408 times)

Offline woofiepie

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 29
Re: Day 1
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 08:45:41 AM »
@woofiepie Welcome! You've certainly come to the right place. Head on over to July to post your daily promise and take the first step to freedom. I'll send you my phone number and we can stay quit together. I hold you accountable and you hold me accountable and together we will stay quit. Hope to hear from you!

-AwakenedOne
@woofiepie welcome. Here is the link to your July group so you can start posting roll https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16409.0. .  We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Then repeat the following day. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow at a later time. Make relationships as they will be huge at times. Only exchange digits through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Intro section. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can assist with anything.

Thanks, Keith. I posted roll yesterday and this morning, staying strong. Craving a bit with my morning coffee but nothing a little grit can't withstand.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 2028
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 08:43:50 AM »
@woofiepie Welcome! You've certainly come to the right place. Head on over to July to post your daily promise and take the first step to freedom. I'll send you my phone number and we can stay quit together. I hold you accountable and you hold me accountable and together we will stay quit. Hope to hear from you!

-AwakenedOne
@woofiepie welcome. Here is the link to your July group so you can start posting roll https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16409.0. .  We wake up, piss, and post our promise to stay nicotine free for the day. Then repeat the following day. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow at a later time. Make relationships as they will be huge at times. Only exchange digits through personal messages and not on the forum or here in the Intro section. You can do this and we are here to help. Reach out if I can assist with anything.
Jan19

Offline AwakenedOne

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Proud Member of the April 2020 Cobra Kai Quit Dojo
  • Quit Date: 01/10/2020
  • Interests: Fearing God, Following Jesus, The Bible, my wife and kids, helping others, Texas A&M Aggies football, playing guitar, golf, guns, playing pick-up basketball, camping, fishing, quitting both nicotine and recreational cannabis
  • Likes Given: 598
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 02:09:57 PM »

-AwakenedOne
 INTRODUCTION | H.O.F SPEECH | H.O.F WRITE-UP
Q u i t : 1 / 1 0 / 2 0 | H O F : 4 / 1 8 / 2 0 | F 2 : 7 / 2 7 / 2 0 | F 3 : 1 1 / 4 / 2 0 | Y 1 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 1 | F 4 : 0 2 / 1 2 / 2 1 | F 5 : 0 5 / 2 3 / 2 1 | F 6 :  8 / 31 / 2 1 | F 7 : 1 2 / 9 / 2 1 | Y 2 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 2 | F 8: 0 3 / 1 9 / 2 2  | F 9: 6 / 2 7 / 2 2 | 1 K 1 0 / 0 5 / 2 2 | Y 3 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 3 | F 1 1 :  0 1 / 1 3 / 2 3 | F 1 2 :  0 4 / 2 3 / 2 3 | F 1 3 :  0 8 / 0 1 / 2 3 | F 1 4 :  1 1 / 0 9 / 2 3 Y 4 : 0 1 / 1 0 / 2 4 | F 1 5 :  ( i n  p r o g r e s s )
P R O V E R B S  3 : 5 - 6 | R O M A N S  1 2 : 1 - 2 | 1  C O R I N T H I A N S 1 3 : 1 - 1 3 | C O L O S S I A N S  3 : 1 2 - 1 4

A      W      A      K      E      N       E      D
T  O    T  H  E    E  V  I  L  S    O  F    N  I  C  O  T  I  N  E    &    A  D  D  I  C  T  I  O  N
M  A  D  E    P  O  W  E  R  F  U  L    B  Y  J E S U S
T  H  E    H  O  L  Y
O    N    E

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2035
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 01:29:14 PM »
Hi Everyone, I think this is the right place to post my introduction. I am here because quarantine has really gotten to me. I find myself dipping more than ever before and I am sick and tired of the monotonous sore gums and constant bending of the knee to the can. I have tried to quit many times and was recommended this site by a friend of mine... hopefully this will be the last time I ever find myself in need of quitting. Looking forward to it.
The reccommendation is solid!
This place works.
Get over to the July 2020 quit group and post roll.

then repeat every single day.
Best decision you can make here today woofiepie

Also, get around and read as much as you can.
especially words of wisdom area and keep in touch with your group and if you like journal in your intro
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:39:49 PM by ChickDip »
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline woofiepie

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 29
Day 1
« on: April 20, 2020, 01:24:06 PM »
Hi Everyone, I think this is the right place to post my introduction. I am here because quarantine has really gotten to me. I find myself dipping more than ever before and I am sick and tired of the monotonous sore gums and constant bending of the knee to the can. I have tried to quit many times and was recommended this site by a friend of mine... hopefully this will be the last time I ever find myself in need of quitting. Looking forward to it.