Author Topic: I'm done dipping  (Read 239 times)

Offline RWM

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I'm done dipping
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote from: bq245
I've decided to quit after 20 years of dipping. Day 1 is almost done and I don't know what to do with myself. The justifications to cave are becoming very, very easy.
I'm tired of hiding this, I'm tired of worrying, I'm tired of putting copenhagen before my wife and children.
bq - you've come to the right place to quit. Day 1 sucks, day 2 sucks more, day3 still sucks, but it gets better. I dipped for 30 years and I'm 55 days quit. Best thing I've done.

Find the welcome center on the site and read everything. You would post with the Nov group.

If you think the justifications to quit are easy, then please read and sign this:

Read This, Print This, Carry This, Sign This Before Cave:

If you want to quit for you and are done, then post up in Nov. Posting is giving your word that you will not dip for the day. You need to post first thing in the morning, then keep your word.

So who's more important copenhagen or you?

You can do this, and you will find lots of support on this site if you post and keep your word. Then you can use this site to bitch, whine and complain. Let your rage out here and not on your kids or wife.

So if your in make some connections in the Nov group. Go read the info in the welcome section. If you need more help, post back here or PM me.

Welcome to the quit. Be strong Brother.

Rob
Quit Date: 6/14/10 Hof Date: 9/21/10

My HOF Speech

Philippians 4:6 - Don?t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Offline bq245

• Likes Given: 0
I'm done dipping
« on: August 07, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »
I've decided to quit after 20 years of dipping. Day 1 is almost done and I don't know what to do with myself. The justifications to cave are becoming very, very easy.
I'm tired of hiding this, I'm tired of worrying, I'm tired of putting copenhagen before my wife and children.