Author Topic: Day one or two  (Read 13338 times)

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day one or two
« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2014, 06:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: worktowin
What the fuck happened to this guy? Does anybody know?
Did he go to Living Dic Free? Cave?
Went looking to talk to him and he has been MIA for over a month. WTF
I just texted him. I'll let you know what I hear.
I actually sent him an email and he responded.
He said there is no doubt that his quit is secure. He was thinking about the site too much.
He couldn't move on until he left the site. Blah blah, rest assured his quit is secure.

Total fucking bullshit, pre-caver.
Told him I'm very disappointed in his attitude.
Wish I never went looking for him.
He told me the same thing.

I told him that I'm glad he's still quit and he should come back if he feels like he should.

Though he seems to be going against his own espoused philosophy when he was active on this site. I always thought he was a certified koolaid drinker. Guess not. If he caves, or caved, we will probably not hear about it.
He's a fucking hypocrite. And now he is officially a pre-caver, if not a caver.
Whatever. I am striking his name from the list of people I give a shit about
Toxic behavior and hate noted above. The quote button can sometimes work against you too, Lipi.

The new groups could really benefit from some help. The new quitters could too. How's about you stop hating on a good man who has left this site months ago, which you didn't notice for over 90 days, and help someone that wants the help. Because you aren't helping Srans.

For the record, I don't agree with his decision. But I don't own srans and have no control over his behavior. Just like I don't own you and have no ability to push the off button on you right now. I tried to get srans to stay - and was unsuccessful. Lots of others did too. We noticed his departure on day 1... where were you?
where is the toxic behavior in your quote? Bad language?
Where was I on the first day he left? How the fuck am I supposed to know? There was nothing about this in his intro until I brought it up. Looks like you guys really fought hard and publicly huh?
As far as helping newbies? I do it everyday. Where the fuck are you you piece of shit?
You want toxic behavior you fuckstck, here it is. FUCK YOU 'Finger'
You might want to do some research on me before accusing me of not helping. I really don't need to waste any time defending my actions on this site to you. Not a minute.

I wish you peace.
I help folks every day. And get help every day. Who exactly are you calling a fuck....
Hey Erussell! 'Finger'

Lol.. But seriously though.

You guys are fighting over a guy who doesn't want to be here. If he doesn't want to be here it's very difficult to be supportive of him. He doesn't need/want the accountability apparently. When people leave here I am guilty of not putting up enough of a fight. I'm probably pretty selfish in that regard. I admire Lipi for at least getting Srans to make an appearance. At least he got him in here to give us his excuse for not being here.
Edit - Also, I'll admit that I noticed he was gone a few weeks ago. I've seen other hiatus' before. When Lipi brought up his intro it caused me to want to know where he was. Glad he's still alive and quit. Too bad he won't post roll.
I agree Griz. We can't help him. Can we help the rest of these people who think its okay just to bail?
Someone in this thread actually said "most guys leave after 100" like that is a good thing, or should just be status quo. "Like, whatever, who cares if dudes think they're cured, I mean most dudes just leave at 100 anyway right?" These dudes agree
That was an exact quote from someone? Or you making that one up?
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #381 on: November 22, 2014, 05:54:00 PM »
He said there is no doubt that his quit is secure. He was thinking about the site too much.
He couldn't move on until he left the site. Blah blah, rest assured his quit is secure.

I told him that I'm glad he's still quit and he should come back if he feels like he should.

Though he seems to be going against his own espoused philosophy when he was active on this site. I always thought he was a certified koolaid drinker. Guess not. If he caves, or caved, we will probably not hear about it.
Toxic behavior and hate noted above. The quote button can sometimes work against you too, Lipi.

The new groups could really benefit from some help. The new quitters could too. How's about you stop hating on a good man who has left this site months ago, which you didn't notice for over 90 days, and help someone that wants the help. Because you aren't helping Srans.

For the record, I don't agree with his decision. But I don't own srans and have no control over his behavior. Just like I don't own you and have no ability to push the off button on you right now. I tried to get srans to stay - and was unsuccessful. Lots of others did too. We noticed his departure on day 1... where were you?
Where was I on the first day he left? How the fuck am I supposed to know? There was nothing about this in his intro until I brought it up. Looks like you guys really fought hard and publicly huh?
As far as helping newbies? I do it everyday. Where the fuck are you you piece of shit?
You might want to do some research on me before accusing me of not helping. I really don't need to waste any time defending my actions on this site to you. Not a minute.

I wish you peace.
I help folks every day. And get help every day. Who exactly are you calling a fuck....
Hey Erussell! 'Finger'

You guys are fighting over a guy who doesn't want to be here. If he doesn't want to be here it's very difficult to be supportive of him. He doesn't need/want the accountability apparently. When people leave here I am guilty of not putting up enough of a fight. I'm probably pretty selfish in that regard. I admire Lipi for at least getting Srans to make an appearance. At least he got him in here to give us his excuse for not being here.
Edit - Also, I'll admit that I noticed he was gone a few weeks ago. I've seen other hiatus' before. When Lipi brought up his intro it caused me to want to know where he was. Glad he's still alive and quit. Too bad he won't post roll.
I agree Griz. We can't help him. Can we help the rest of these people who think its okay just to bail?
Someone in this thread actually said "most guys leave after 100" like that is a good thing, or should just be status quo. "Like, whatever, who cares if dudes think they're cured, I mean most dudes just leave at 100 anyway right?" These dudes agree

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #380 on: November 22, 2014, 05:46:00 PM »

I wish you peace.
Hey Erussell! 'Finger'

Also, I'll admit that I noticed he was gone a few weeks ago. I've seen other hiatus' before. When Lipi brought up his intro it caused me to want to know where he was. Glad he's still alive and quit. Too bad he won't post roll.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #379 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:00 PM »

I wish you peace.
I didn't call anyone a fuck.
I called Worktowin a fuckstick and a piece of shit.
That was after he implied that I should have omniscience, (since I was supposed to detect some guy a year ahead of me who had a stealth exit) and that I don't help newbies, just sit around trolling old complacent dudes.
But I'll call you a fuck if you want me to.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #378 on: November 22, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »

I wish you peace.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #377 on: November 22, 2014, 05:31:00 PM »

I wish you peace.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #376 on: November 22, 2014, 05:31:00 PM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
There seems to be a misunderstanding.... Srans isn't leaving. Srans has left. It is confusing why, 90 days after he last posted roll (August 21st) there is suddenly an uproar and his character is being attacked. He reached out to a handful of us, his closest contacts, we we gave it our best to try and get him to change his mind. We know him well, he is an honorable man of great character an was a tremendous asset to this site and countless quitters. I wish he hadn't left too, but I don't understand why several of you are trying to use toxic behaviors to lure back a great member that left 90 days ago. Hate wasn't the way Srans hrlped quitters when he was here, and hate isn't likely to lure him back.

I bid Srans a heartfelt goodbye from ktc 90 days ago. His quit is solid according to him, and I have no reason to doubt him. I don't support him leaving - he didn't ask permission... He is a grown ass man and doesn't have to ask permission. I will always owe him a debt of gratitude for his support and honesty.

I wish Srans, and everyone posting on this thread, peace. Because that is one of the real benefits of healing from the addiction that had all of us in its clutches for way too long.
This man in fact did leave months ago. And I was one of the many that he reached out too. He gave far more than he took from this site. Thus he has paid his dues and made his choice. He is over 600 days and made the choice to move on. He still text me from time to time. And yea I hate he's not around but hey he is a grown man that is solid in quit!

To those beating this bad ass up.... Whatever his reason,,,,,, if a quitter at 600 days decides to quit posting and helping every new quitter then so be it, most leave after 100 and we don't see this much aggression if any in their threads.

To you Srans..... I can see why people want you back in here, your positive and charismatic approach to newbies was impressive to watch and saved many quits. It's a testament to your leadership (although I don't agree with the approach) that so many want you back in the house! Yet I respect your decision to move on and quit with you!!
I can never respect a decision to move on. It goes against EVERYTHING that I believe in when it comes to quit.
I think these guys are on to something.
Srans has great character and honor, so he doesn't need KTC to be quit.
The rest of us are not so lucky.
March 15 is starting today, lets head over there and tell the newbies that if they have honor and great character, they don't need to use this place, they are cured.
As far as the "toxic behavior" and "hate", show me where that was directed at Srans?
If he wants to go chew again, that is on him.
The people I really have a problem with in this thread are the guys who are defending his departure.
No one defended his departure. If it makes you feel better to call him a caver, pre-caver, whatever other name you want .... Have at it. Maybe you are right. He has to prove that to himself.

There are plenty of others that are doing the same thing today. Let's move on to a new thread and burn that one down. We can do this all week. We can really make a difference.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #375 on: November 22, 2014, 05:30:00 PM »

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #374 on: November 22, 2014, 05:28:00 PM »

I step back, I should not have said I respect Srans decision to leave. I agree that it best everyone stay forever and post roll too they die, I plan too. But to hate on him is bull shit and I got a little defensive. This is wrong in so many accounts. This man did a lot for KTC.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #373 on: November 22, 2014, 05:24:00 PM »

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #372 on: November 22, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
There seems to be a misunderstanding.... Srans isn't leaving. Srans has left. It is confusing why, 90 days after he last posted roll (August 21st) there is suddenly an uproar and his character is being attacked. He reached out to a handful of us, his closest contacts, we we gave it our best to try and get him to change his mind. We know him well, he is an honorable man of great character an was a tremendous asset to this site and countless quitters. I wish he hadn't left too, but I don't understand why several of you are trying to use toxic behaviors to lure back a great member that left 90 days ago. Hate wasn't the way Srans hrlped quitters when he was here, and hate isn't likely to lure him back.

I bid Srans a heartfelt goodbye from ktc 90 days ago. His quit is solid according to him, and I have no reason to doubt him. I don't support him leaving - he didn't ask permission... He is a grown ass man and doesn't have to ask permission. I will always owe him a debt of gratitude for his support and honesty.

I wish Srans, and everyone posting on this thread, peace. Because that is one of the real benefits of healing from the addiction that had all of us in its clutches for way too long.
This man in fact did leave months ago. And I was one of the many that he reached out too. He gave far more than he took from this site. Thus he has paid his dues and made his choice. He is over 600 days and made the choice to move on. He still text me from time to time. And yea I hate he's not around but hey he is a grown man that is solid in quit!

To those beating this bad ass up.... Whatever his reason,,,,,, if a quitter at 600 days decides to quit posting and helping every new quitter then so be it, most leave after 100 and we don't see this much aggression if any in their threads.

To you Srans..... I can see why people want you back in here, your positive and charismatic approach to newbies was impressive to watch and saved many quits. It's a testament to your leadership (although I don't agree with the approach) that so many want you back in the house! Yet I respect your decision to move on and quit with you!!
I can never respect a decision to move on. It goes against EVERYTHING that I believe in when it comes to quit.
I think these guys are on to something.
Srans has great character and honor, so he doesn't need KTC to be quit.
The rest of us are not so lucky.
March 15 is starting today, lets head over there and tell the newbies that if they have honor and great character, they don't need to use this place, they are cured.
As far as the "toxic behavior" and "hate", show me where that was directed at Srans?
If he wants to go chew again, that is on him.
The people I really have a problem with in this thread are the guys who are defending his departure.

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #371 on: November 22, 2014, 04:26:00 PM »

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
« Reply #370 on: November 22, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #369 on: November 22, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #368 on: November 22, 2014, 03:29:00 PM »
srans,

turn off the avatars and don't venture out of your own quit group if you find it offensive.

As a Christian you are called to be in the world and not of it. Christianity is not about hiding yourself away from sinners.... Peter was rebuked for a similar mindset when he refused to eat with the gentiles. Jesus spent the majority of time with sinners because "it is not the healthy that need a doctor, rather the sick"

It's not my place to say who- but there are and have been many Pastors as active members here.