Author Topic: * Suds HOF Speech  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Suds

• Quitter
  • Interests: quitting dip, my kids, woodworking, baseball
  • Likes Given: 0
* Suds HOF Speech
« on: September 19, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
Here it is, my hof speech. Nothing fancy at all, just something small saying thanks to all the people that quit before me and helped me out. I have made several friends along the way and canÂ’t tell you how grateful I am. When I joined KTC, I had thought about quitting before, but never tried it seriously. Honestly the longest I had quit was probably 8 or 9 hours. I knew I wanted to quit, just had never gave it a serious shot. Then came this place and all the vets that told me how much of a bitch quitting is, and made me realize how worthwhile it is. 425 days later I can honestly say I feel comfortable in my quit. Being hard headed as I am I was waiting to be cured. 100 days passed, I hit the hall,  Tdale threw me hof party. I still craved though. 200 days passed and, although not as often, I still craved a chew. I finally began to realize there wasnÂ’t a cure, just daily victories. ThatÂ’s all. I will continue this fight every day by promising yÂ’all that I will not chew and continue racking up wins. With every win, nicotineÂ’s grasp on me gets a little weaker and although it may never be gone, I know the tools and weapons to use to knock that bitch down. So thank you quitters, from the vets to the noobs, thank you for the freedom.
QLAFM