Author Topic: 30 days and going  (Read 571 times)

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 670
Re: 30 days and going
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 01:55:00 PM »
registererd: 1 - jun
first and only post 1 - jul

man why do i keep fallin for this shit?

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 10:44:00 AM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Quote from: slingblade
Hello, new here and saying hi. I'm on my 30th day of no dipping and loving it. Didn't think I could ever quit after 32 years of using. I have had some tough days but it's getting better.
hed over to the wlecome center and reed up on postin. you'll wanna get with the septemember groop. man lots a guys come round here and think its gay postin in a groop. well i'm here to tell you that if your a man of your word it works. and most a those guys what think its gay prolly fail in there quits. same goes for those whos word aint worth shit to themselfs. so man if you own your word maan up and post evry day and afore you no it you can be quit for 100 days then 200 days then 300 days but you aint never cured.
Welcome to the best decision you will ever make.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 670
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 08:06:00 AM »
Quote from: slingblade
Hello, new here and saying hi. I'm on my 30th day of no dipping and loving it. Didn't think I could ever quit after 32 years of using. I have had some tough days but it's getting better.
hed over to the wlecome center and reed up on postin. you'll wanna get with the septemember groop. man lots a guys come round here and think its gay postin in a groop. well i'm here to tell you that if your a man of your word it works. and most a those guys what think its gay prolly fail in there quits. same goes for those whos word aint worth shit to themselfs. so man if you own your word maan up and post evry day and afore you no it you can be quit for 100 days then 200 days then 300 days but you aint never cured.

Offline slingblade

• Likes Given: 0
30 days and going
« on: July 01, 2010, 06:56:00 AM »