Author Topic: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...  (Read 14613 times)

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The dip can is no longer my ball and chain...
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 09:15:00 AM »
Quote from: Eric71
Quote from: Leahy16
Quote from: kstampfly
Well here I am, beginning of day seven, a full week from the day I gave my word never again to fall prey to the nicotine bitch. I made it this far thanks to all you bad ass quitters out there and a few select ones(you know who you are).I know this game is far from over but I have a huge arsenal of weapons at the ready to keep me safe. I may be tired as fuck, beaten down, and feeling like a third grader who pissed his pants during show and tell, but I am here. If you don't know my name yet, get to know it because you will be seeing it all over the fucking place, especially roll. You may see me as an admin one day because I am that goddamn serious,, but for now I am just as quit as the lot of you. So here's to another day bitches and last but not least. Suck my dick NIC BITCH!!
Nice work. You got this...stay quit today. :)
Keep rolling, proud to be quit with you this weekend.

QLAFM
A week is HUGE !! Nicely done...

STAY QUIT
Greg

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2012, 07:25:00 AM »
Quote from: Leahy16
Well here I am, beginning of day seven, a full week from the day I gave my word never again to fall prey to the nicotine bitch. I made it this far thanks to all you bad ass quitters out there and a few select ones(you know who you are).I know this game is far from over but I have a huge arsenal of weapons at the ready to keep me safe. I may be tired as fuck, beaten down, and feeling like a third grader who pissed his pants during show and tell, but I am here. If you don't know my name yet, get to know it because you will be seeing it all over the fucking place, especially roll. You may see me as an admin one day because I am that goddamn serious,, but for now I am just as quit as the lot of you. So here's to another day bitches and last but not least. Suck my dick NIC BITCH!!
Keep rolling, proud to be quit with you this weekend.

QLAFM

Offline Leahy16

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2012, 03:20:00 AM »
Quit Date Jun 5, 2011; HOF Sep 12, 2011; 1,000 days Feb 28, 2014

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2012, 03:04:00 AM »
Quit Group:
June 2022 No Lip Turd Herd

Quit Date:  13 March 2022
HOF Date:  20 June 2022

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
Quote from: tsmith17
Quote from: ERDVM
Day 5 started this morning. Been going on a small amount of sleep since I quit and its starting to take its toll. But one thing is for sure when I pull my tired ass out of bed each morning, I am still quit. Its still early in the game to act cocky with a meager 4 days under my belt, but who cares. I'm saying it  loud and proud that the NIC Bitch can eat a dick! She is NOT going to get me today, cuz I am QUIT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!! Have a great day quitters, Kstamp out!! 'biggun'
Confidence and enthusiasm does not mean cockiness. Well, maybe it does, but to quote a BAMF on this site:

"To quit takes BALLS. Lots and lots of BALLS" (Dean the Cunt)

Having BALLS means that you have the intestinal fortitude to give the Bitch the middle finger each day, AND, that you aren't afraid to reach out when things get a little hairy.

I proudly quit with you today Fly. FYI - I also have BALLS, but they are always freshly shorn and well moisturized.

Vadge
It's true, his balls are always really moist and hairless,.........so I've heard......
Bruce,

First of all, I have to buy special shorts to accommodate MY balls...

Second, I already know that I am a sexy bastard. I should receive royalties for looking this good. However, with all you studs around here I will have to step up my game a little, but not too much.

Third, I have had a massive chub from quitting (It's Huge), since I started quitting 6 days ago. So here goes. FUCK THE NIC BITCH FUCK BIG TABACCO, I quit today!
Quit Group:

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 09:39:00 AM »
Quote from: tsmith17
Day 5 started this morning. Been going on a small amount of sleep since I quit and its starting to take its toll. But one thing is for sure when I pull my tired ass out of bed each morning, I am still quit. Its still early in the game to act cocky with a meager 4 days under my belt, but who cares. I'm saying it  loud and proud that the NIC Bitch can eat a dick! She is NOT going to get me today, cuz I am QUIT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!! Have a great day quitters, Kstamp out!! 'biggun'
Confidence and enthusiasm does not mean cockiness. Well, maybe it does, but to quote a BAMF on this site:

Having BALLS means that you have the intestinal fortitude to give the Bitch the middle finger each day, AND, that you aren't afraid to reach out when things get a little hairy.

I proudly quit with you today Fly. FYI - I also have BALLS, but they are always freshly shorn and well moisturized.

Vadge
It's true, his balls are always really moist and hairless,.........so I've heard......
First of all, they're mostly hairless..

Second, kstamp, you are one sexy bastard...

Third, this gives me some massive quit wood (ok, not that massive). Day 1 or day 1000, make this your battle cry! FUCK THE NIC BITCH FUCK BIG TABACCO, I quit today!
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »

Vadge

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 01:11:00 PM »
Day 5 started this morning. Been going on a small amount of sleep since I quit and its starting to take its toll. But one thing is for sure when I pull my tired ass out of bed each morning, I am still quit. Its still early in the game to act cocky with a meager 4 days under my belt, but who cares. I'm saying it loud and proud that the NIC Bitch can eat a dick! She is NOT going to get me today, cuz I am QUIT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!! Have a great day quitters, Kstamp out!! 'biggun'

Vadge

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 08:35:00 AM »
Day 5 started this morning. Been going on a small amount of sleep since I quit and its starting to take its toll. But one thing is for sure when I pull my tired ass out of bed each morning, I am still quit. Its still early in the game to act cocky with a meager 4 days under my belt, but who cares. I'm saying it loud and proud that the NIC Bitch can eat a dick! She is NOT going to get me today, cuz I am QUIT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER!! Have a great day quitters, Kstamp out!! 'biggun'
Quit Group:

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 12:03:00 PM »
Kstampfly = badass quitter.

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 11:34:00 AM »
I am quitting like a Mo Fo with kstampfly!! 'bang head' 'zombie'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Swede

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 11:31:00 AM »
Good Morning Quitters!!! Day number 4 here and feeling pretty good. Starting to feel a little bit of the fog that a lot of people mention, but I'm not going to let it stop me. Taking the one day at a time approach and feeding off of the support from all you other bad ass quitters out there. Just to send a shout out I would like to say thanks Tsmith17, Suds,Roam,Vadge,Dag,Brucey,dippshit and a few others. You guys are an inspiration and keep me going strong every single day. Quittin' like a MO FO!!!!
Way to go! Just keep having a good attitude and it looks like you have one hell of a support group! Keep your support close and use them!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Swedish Chef Bork, Bork, Bork

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline kstampfly

• Quitter
    • http:
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
Good Morning Quitters!!! Day number 4 here and feeling pretty good. Starting to feel a little bit of the fog that a lot of people mention, but I'm not going to let it stop me. Taking the one day at a time approach and feeding off of the support from all you other bad ass quitters out there. Just to send a shout out I would like to say thanks Tsmith17, Suds,Roam,Vadge,Dag,Brucey,dippshit and a few others. You guys are an inspiration and keep me going strong every single day. Quittin' like a MO FO!!!!
Quit Group:

Offline mikegooch

• Quitter
  • Interests: Real Estate Auctions, Speaking, Ventriloquism
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
So get this shit. I come home from work and immediately change into my "relaxing" attire and proceed to grab the dirty clothes off the floor. As soon as I picked them up a can of fucking DIP rolls out of one of the pockets and ends up in the middle of the floor. Holy Shit!!!! The nictotine bitch was trying to booby trap my ass! Instead of going all ape shit I did the best thing I could possibly do. I calmly walked to the bathroom, lifted the toilet lid, pryed the fucking can open, exposed the stinking,cancerous shreds of lip shit, poured that bitch down the toilet and flushed it to hell. Take that Whore!! Desperate times require desperate measures.  'BanDog'
Kudos to you man! One never knows the where's and why's of sadistic bitches like her. This will not be the last time she creeps into your thoughts and visions. Prepare accordingly...

We are all here with you, one day at a time. Oct 12 is shaping up to be a bad ass group of quitters. I'll put us up against the bitch any day of the week. The weapons cache is full and she's running short on rations, the end is near you dirty whore.

QLAFM
What an awesome statement. That action validates that you quit for you! Way to cut the throat of your captor today. Victory! Kicks the shit out of surrendering for a nic fix!
Holy Shat!! that was a booby trap! I liked the calmly part! I could do that more in my own quit! Thx for the good advice! Gooch

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 09:38:00 PM »
So get this shit. I come home from work and immediately change into my "relaxing" attire and proceed to grab the dirty clothes off the floor. As soon as I picked them up a can of fucking DIP rolls out of one of the pockets and ends up in the middle of the floor. Holy Shit!!!! The nictotine bitch was trying to booby trap my ass! Instead of going all ape shit I did the best thing I could possibly do. I calmly walked to the bathroom, lifted the toilet lid, pryed the fucking can open, exposed the stinking,cancerous shreds of lip shit, poured that bitch down the toilet and flushed it to hell. Take that Whore!! Desperate times require desperate measures.  'BanDog'
Kudos to you man! One never knows the where's and why's of sadistic bitches like her. This will not be the last time she creeps into your thoughts and visions. Prepare accordingly...

We are all here with you, one day at a time. Oct 12 is shaping up to be a bad ass group of quitters. I'll put us up against the bitch any day of the week. The weapons cache is full and she's running short on rations, the end is near you dirty whore.

QLAFM
What an awesome statement. That action validates that you quit for you! Way to cut the throat of your captor today. Victory! Kicks the shit out of surrendering for a nic fix!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech