• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 670
Re: Intro
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 07:28:00 AM »
Quote from: auburn
Where you wrestle at? I just recently resigned as a college wrestling coach. It was my hobby job and not my main job :-)

I wrestled in college as well.
man i tryed bein a walk on for bout a month. study tabels crampt my stile. then when they sayed i had to get up at 5 for wait trainin... well man that was it rite there. just as well. they got titel 9ed the next yeer.

Offline auburn

• Quitter
    • www.porksword.com
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »
Where you wrestle at? I just recently resigned as a college wrestling coach. It was my hobby job and not my main job :-)

I wrestled in college as well.

Offline DW3

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: per034
Quote from: 197wrestler
I wrestle in college. decided to quit dip/chewing. Being a college student, really is a waste of money when you don't have much. So day 1. of many days without dip.
If this isn't an "eh, what the fuck" quit I don't know what is. Hopefully you got some sack in that singlet and drop the tin. Welcome to the suck. I hope it sticks. The best advice you'll ever get is read. read again. Then read some more.
I'm feeling it as well Per. I'd like to hear some good ole fashion mother fucking hate for the nic bitch.
I was an eh wtf quit all the way and its working for me. You can rage or you can Zen just stay quit.
Grit and Quit ~ Timpy
Building a relentless, laser-sighted, chrome-plated, heat-seeking, cock-blocking, wolf pack of a quit (with curb feelers), one day at a time.

Offline ironman022

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 08:07:00 PM »
Congrats. keep going. I am not to far ahead of you. really want to quit. where do you wrestle?

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 10:26:00 AM »
I wrestle in college. decided to quit dip/chewing. Being a college student, really is a waste of money when you don't have much. So day 1. of many days without dip.
HOw do you guys jump off those top ropes without hurting yourselves?

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
Quote from: per034
If this isn't an "eh, what the fuck" quit I don't know what is. Hopefully you got some sack in that singlet and drop the tin. Welcome to the suck. I hope it sticks. The best advice you'll ever get is read. read again. Then read some more.
I'm feeling it as well Per. I'd like to hear some good ole fashion mother fucking hate for the nic bitch.

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 10:05:00 AM »
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline Sleestak

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 06:32:00 AM »
Good call on the quit, welcome.

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 01:18:00 AM »
You made the right choice in coming here. This site has helped me stay quit for 193 days so far. We take quitting seriously around here though. By posting roll, you give all of your quit brothers your word that you will not use nicotine for that day. Post roll everyday, keep your word, then do it again. It's that simple. You are so much stronger than nicotine. Send me a personal message if you need anything. Stay quit.

Read about how to post roll here : index.php?showtopic=50

Offline 197wrestler

• Quitter
  • Interests: In College, wrestling. Enjoying every minute of it. I used to to play football for 10 years. now I just wrestle.
Intro
« on: February 19, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »