Author Topic: Here Goes  (Read 409 times)

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 609
Re: Here Goes
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
Good decision on kicking your nicotine habit to the curb. This site can help. There are no short cuts, but here are some links that will help you navigate this site. Rule number one, this is a no nicotine site, period, end of story.

Biggest thing to do is get acquainted with this site. Highly recommend you go here: WELCOME CENTER

What to Expect When You Quit Dipping

This a a NO NICOTINE SITE, period, no discussion.

We "Post Roll Call" daily ( our promise to ourselves and to our brothers not to use nicotine today)- We DO THIS DAILY
Make posting roll the first step of your daily proactive quit.

Where to post roll call: PRE JULY HOF 2012

How to post roll

Read, read, read: Read for knowledge, to fight a crave, combat a cave or sheer entertainment
Intros
Hall of Fame Speeches
Words of Wisdom

Need to CHAT

PM if I can help
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here Goes
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 02:46:00 AM »
Quote from: cherokeejt
Hi All,

Have been sober 4 years and 5 months now after 9 years of alcohol abuse. Replacement therapy did the trick (lots of Grizzly Straight and exercise). In recent times, Kodiak has been my vice to mask other vices. Hearing the call to give all that up. Just finished Day 1. Some Holt is one the way. Hope it hurries up..!

Best,

JT
Congrats on the sobriety! It proves you got the nuts to quit tabacco. I've only been quit for 16 days now but I'm totally commited to my daily quit!
Quit early, Quit daily, post roll every day.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline cherokeejt

• Interests: Martial arts, working out, reading, writing, global economy, pursuing an MBA.
  • Likes Given: 0
Here Goes
« on: April 17, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »
Hi All,

Have been sober 4 years and 5 months now after 9 years of alcohol abuse. Replacement therapy did the trick (lots of Grizzly Straight and exercise). In recent times, Kodiak has been my vice to mask other vices. Hearing the call to give all that up. Just finished Day 1. Some Holt is one the way. Hope it hurries up..!

Best,

JT