Author Topic: 09/20/16  (Read 644 times)

Offline jswiss11

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-01-08 00:24:00
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 09/20/16
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 01:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Pubby63
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Candoit
Quote from: FISHFLORIDA
Thanks for all the support.

Gotta say today I feel like ripping arms and legs off of everyone I've seen so far. Crazy thing is, no offense but I thought roll post sounded stupid....I mean how can that help?

Well I'm leaving the house and was about to turn right to the store, instead pull out my phone post roll and for shits sake it worked. I said fuck that you must be stupid, so saved my ass.

God I need to avoid confrontations at work today, that's what I'm afraid of because I feel like a ticking bomb. Guess that's why you guys call it the suck.

Anyways today's promise is made will not touch that shit.
That's right!! it does work. All you need to do is keep your promise for the day like a man. You can do anything for a day. (we won't bring up that thing with the goat..) Remember to drink a ton of water and stay active! if the craving gets so bad that you don't think you can take it, log onto the site and grab so gold and start to read. You should have some digits from fellow December quitters. Text them and tell them your current state of affairs suck ass and you need some mental support!
Remember this! No one has every died quitting nicotine! They may want to shoot themselves or others but that's a whole different deal.
Lets do this!!!
If your going to go on a rampage, please PM me first I have a list of suggested topics.
Rage on, it means you are quitting AND healing. Just make sure you bring it here, and not on your loved ones. You can call me a dickhead if you want, I haven't had a new quitter rage on me in months! Bring it bro!
I'll help you out! Come at me bro! I love newbs that are foggy and hate even the air they breathe. So bring your raging ass in here, I guarantee you we can help you. What I'm really trying to say is don't be a pussy. You feel that rage man up walk away or you could always try the Chester drawers, that works 100 % of the time. Rage on you foggy dipshit! I quit with you today!
Thanks for the concern! hahaha. Kind of lost the rage now I am just staring at my computer at work not getting much done shaking my leg.

I got lots of work to do but it is very hard to concentrate. That and irritable....but I have had urges but nothing I couldn't get my mind off of quickly. I am prepared with this website bookmarked and got some numbers from people already in case it gets bad.

I figure if you assholes got through it, why can't I!
^^THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!^^

Offline Pubby63

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-09-20
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 11:39:00 AM »
Quote from: pab1964

Gotta say today I feel like ripping arms and legs off of everyone I've seen so far. Crazy thing is, no offense but I thought roll post sounded stupid....I mean how can that help?

Well I'm leaving the house and was about to turn right to the store, instead pull out my phone post roll and for shits sake it worked. I said fuck that you must be stupid, so saved my ass.

God I need to avoid confrontations at work today, that's what I'm afraid of because I feel like a ticking bomb. Guess that's why you guys call it the suck.

That's right!! it does work. All you need to do is keep your promise for the day like a man. You can do anything for a day. (we won't bring up that thing with the goat..) Remember to drink a ton of water and stay active! if the craving gets so bad that you don't think you can take it, log onto the site and grab so gold and start to read. You should have some digits from fellow December quitters. Text them and tell them your current state of affairs suck ass and you need some mental support!
Remember this! No one has every died quitting nicotine! They may want to shoot themselves or others but that's a whole different deal.
Lets do this!!!
If your going to go on a rampage, please PM me first I have a list of suggested topics.
Rage on, it means you are quitting AND healing. Just make sure you bring it here, and not on your loved ones. You can call me a dickhead if you want, I haven't had a new quitter rage on me in months! Bring it bro!
I'll help you out! Come at me bro! I love newbs that are foggy and hate even the air they breathe. So bring your raging ass in here, I guarantee you we can help you. What I'm really trying to say is don't be a pussy. You feel that rage man up walk away or you could always try the Chester drawers, that works 100 % of the time. Rage on you foggy dipshit! I quit with you today!
Thanks for the concern! hahaha. Kind of lost the rage now I am just staring at my computer at work not getting much done shaking my leg.

I got lots of work to do but it is very hard to concentrate. That and irritable....but I have had urges but nothing I couldn't get my mind off of quickly. I am prepared with this website bookmarked and got some numbers from people already in case it gets bad.

I figure if you assholes got through it, why can't I!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »

Lets do this!!!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 02:10:00 PM »

Lets do this!!!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 07:36:00 AM »

Lets do this!!!
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1529
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 07:35:00 AM »

Lets do this!!!
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline Pubby63

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 05:46:00 AM »

Offline Armydan13

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-07-10
  • Interests: I'm an asshole.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 02:17:00 AM »
Welcome Brother!!

Couldn't have said it better myself! It sucks! But it is the best sucky feeling I've ever had and I'm glad to have flushed that poison out of my system.

PM me if you need anything! You can do it!

Brotherhood+Accountability+Dick Pics = Success

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1529
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 10:39:00 PM »
Quote from: Prohunter
Welcome friend, your in the right place. I'm at 8 days so far and I will credit the people on this board for helping me through. Listen to what they tell you, post roll and for gods sake Listen to what they tell you!
^^^ He's right! Go to the welcome center and post roll.
topic/1003072/1/#new
Get ready to embrace the suck, but have no doubts, we have all been there. Let's get quit!9
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 10:27:00 PM »
Welcome. The SUCK you're about to go through is exactly that. IT SUCKS. Learn to embrace just how bad it is so you NEVER want to go through it again. Also, remember that when you feel like you're about to die, nicotine withdrawal has NEVER actually killed anyone.... It just feels like it at times. Gut it out... Conquer the craves one at a time. Post roll, the sooner the better; honor that post. Repeat the next day. Get to know your quit brothers and sisters. They will, in time, become extended family. The more you read about this addiction and learn KTC's tools for conquering it, the more successful you'll be. Quit with you today.

Offline RDB

• Quit Spartan
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date 1/22/16
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 10:18:00 PM »
Welcome. Post roll every day. Keep your promise. Refuse to cave. Reach out when you need help. Get to know the guys in your December group. Those are the basics.

Stay quit.

I'm proud to be quit with you.

Offline Prohunter

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing and quittin everday...
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 03:32:00 PM »
Welcome friend, your in the right place. I'm at 8 days so far and I will credit the people on this board for helping me through. Listen to what they tell you, post roll and for gods sake Listen to what they tell you!

Offline Pubby63

• Quitter
09/20/16
« on: September 21, 2016, 03:25:00 PM »
So I am free of dip since last night. It has caused me to lie to my wife, tell my kid to get lost for a bit so she wont see me dip, plan in advance how I can get a dip in at work waste time and money.

Sick of this and sick of what it has made me do. Sick of what could happen to me and make me miss the life ahead of me.

Im 39 yrs old been dipping since high school.

That's about it, not sure what its going to feel like but it doesn't matter.