Community > Introductions

Day 1...

(1/9) > >>

Athan:
Anyone seen Hundy? I heard Stillbrewing ate him. That's right, Stillbrewing ate Hundy!

AwakenedOne:

--- Quote from: Thefranks5 on July 27, 2021, 07:27:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bubblehed668 on July 27, 2021, 11:05:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on July 27, 2021, 10:31:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: stillbrewing on July 26, 2021, 11:21:47 AM ---For all the guests lurking...

Today marks 600 days of independance from Copenhagen after 37 years of dependance and it feels awesome!
In the last 600 days:
I have been free from planning my days and nights around dip wondering if I have enough to get through the night.
I have been free from stinky spitters.
I have been free from spilling the above stinky spitters in every place imaginable.
I have been free from drooling brown goo on the pillows for sleeping with a dip in.
I have been free from the rage from the wife for drooling the above goo on the new linen.
I have been free from splatters of dried up tobacco juice on the door of my truck.
I have met other quitters, been to quit meets, and have made life long friendships.
I have made a network of KTC brothers and sisters who I know I could contact in a heartbeat should
the need for nicotine feel overwhelming...and these same would probably throat punch me if I ever caved.
I wake up every morning feeling blessed as I post my morning promise to stay free.  I know that even though
I will always be a nicotine addict, I am no longer a slave to tobacco.
I love my freedom...NAFAR!
Quit today and be free!
~SB

--- End quote ---
Congrats on 600 brother. Proud to quit with you.

--- End quote ---
600 hundy looks goo on you. Keep up the great work.

--- End quote ---
To the man who has taught me so much and has allowed me the pleasure of sharing his knowledge, I sir salute you  'army'. Congrats Steve and I am damn proud to be quit with you!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
Right on brother, keep fighting the good fight. Proud to be quit with you.

Thefranks5:

--- Quote from: bubblehed668 on July 27, 2021, 11:05:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: stillbrewing on July 26, 2021, 11:21:47 AM ---For all the guests lurking...

Today marks 600 days of independance from Copenhagen after 37 years of dependance and it feels awesome!
In the last 600 days:
I have been free from planning my days and nights around dip wondering if I have enough to get through the night.
I have been free from spilling the above stinky spitters in every place imaginable.
I have been free from drooling brown goo on the pillows for sleeping with a dip in.
I have been free from the rage from the wife for drooling the above goo on the new linen.
I have been free from splatters of dried up tobacco juice on the door of my truck.
I have met other quitters, been to quit meets, and have made life long friendships.
I have made a network of KTC brothers and sisters who I know I could contact in a heartbeat should
the need for nicotine feel overwhelming...and these same would probably throat punch me if I ever caved.
I wake up every morning feeling blessed as I post my morning promise to stay free.  I know that even though
Quit today and be free!
~SB

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
To the man who has taught me so much and has allowed me the pleasure of sharing his knowledge, I sir salute you  'army'. Congrats Steve and I am damn proud to be quit with you!!!!!!

bubblehed668:

In the last 600 days:
Quit today and be free!
~SB

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Keith0617:

In the last 600 days:
Quit today and be free!
~SB

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version