Community > Introductions

Day 1...

<< < (8/9) > >>

olcpo:
Congratulations on making the weekend! You got This! Keep it going. First a weekend, then a week, Then...
Olcpo

TheUndertaker:

--- Quote from: Athan on December 06, 2019, 02:49:50 PM ---

--- Quote from: Athan on December 06, 2019, 12:26:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: stillbrewing on December 06, 2019, 07:49:49 AM ---I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(
I’ve been chewing for 37 years.

--- End quote ---
So are you a one post wonder or are you going to do something about it?
The only one who can make a difference is YOU.
I have made up my mind to change.  I don't feel well and almost shit myself earlier but I will not get a can.

--- End quote ---
You're rolling solo and have yet to post roll to get and give support. That's how it works here.
Gimmee a holler. digits in your inbox.

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing  Congrats on making the decision. Those first few days suck-we get it! Drink a crap ton of water. Athan (who is an epic quitter) is right! This is your introduction page- You aren't connected yet. It's a great space to introduce yourself to everyone and journal your quit. But it's not the support part of KTC.

You need to go to March 20 Group and begin posting with fellow quitters in your same quit group. Here is a link to your quit group. You will see your screen name in Red for where you need to post.
https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=16102.0

Athan:

--- Quote from: stillbrewing on December 06, 2019, 07:49:49 AM ---I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(

--- End quote ---
I have made up my mind to change.  I don't feel well and almost shit myself earlier but I will not get a can.

--- End quote ---
You're rolling solo and have yet to post roll to get and give support. That's how it works here.
Gimmee a holler. digits in your inbox.

stillbrewing:

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Athan:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version