Community > Introductions

Day 1...

<< < (9/9)

olcpo:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on December 06, 2019, 08:37:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zeus on December 06, 2019, 08:29:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: ankape on December 06, 2019, 08:11:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: stillbrewing on December 06, 2019, 07:49:49 AM ---I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(
I’ve been chewing for 37 years.

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing
Glad you’re here! Go here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=btu6gu1h5ngkio6th2u7ua0r37&topic=16102.0
 to your March 2020 pre-HOF quit group to post your promise to remain nicotine free for today. You’ll get lots of support!

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
2) scroll to the most recent post that says March Madness 2020 quit group.
3) hit quote
4) scroll down in the text till you see “new badass quitters post here”
5) type your name and day count under the last one in this group

--- End quote ---
Do what Ankape suggests below immediately and don't go buy a new can. Your body's reaction to your decision is normal. The nic bitch is sweating bullets right now. Hopefully you flushed and rinsed the contents of that can before throwing it in the trash. Pay at the pump when you buy gas. I promise you can quit that putrid junk one day at a time. None today!!

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing it sucks for a while and let it is so much better. Freedom!! Nothing great comes easy. Put in the work and enjoy the rest of your life. You can do this.

--- End quote ---
I am only 11 days into the quit. Very long days, Each day was different and the body resistance getting less. When the crave hits MOVE do anything different than sit and focus on what you don't have. Change that moment. One Day At A Time - ODAAT, One Minute At A Time - OMAAT One Second At A Time - OSAAT, Hang in there Post Roll Quitting With You Today Olcpo

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: Zeus on December 06, 2019, 08:29:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: stillbrewing on December 06, 2019, 07:49:49 AM ---I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing
Glad you’re here! Go here https://ktcforum.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=btu6gu1h5ngkio6th2u7ua0r37&topic=16102.0
 to your March 2020 pre-HOF quit group to post your promise to remain nicotine free for today. You’ll get lots of support!

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
3) hit quote

--- End quote ---
Do what Ankape suggests below immediately and don't go buy a new can. Your body's reaction to your decision is normal. The nic bitch is sweating bullets right now. Hopefully you flushed and rinsed the contents of that can before throwing it in the trash. Pay at the pump when you buy gas. I promise you can quit that putrid junk one day at a time. None today!!

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing it sucks for a while and let it is so much better. Freedom!! Nothing great comes easy. Put in the work and enjoy the rest of your life. You can do this.

Zeus:

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
3) hit quote

--- End quote ---

ankape:

--- End quote ---
@stillbrewing

To post roll:
1) refresh the page
3) hit quote

stillbrewing:
I just broke out in a cold sweat at work after realizing I threw my last can in the trash after dinner last night.   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version