Community > Introductions

The Quit.

(1/36) > >>

nick-Otine Free:

--- Quote from: BBQchips on September 25, 2023, 03:17:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on September 25, 2023, 01:41:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Athan on September 25, 2023, 11:51:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: AppleJack on September 25, 2023, 10:01:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: worktowin on September 25, 2023, 09:44:58 AM ---Nick, giant congratulations to you today, your 1,000th day in a row of winning!  It is an honor to quit with you.  From the time you joined this site you embodied the values of brotherhood & accountability, and you've been winning ever since.  It hasn't been easy - there have been tough days, but now you are entering a time where winning gets easier.  Congratulations, sir, and thank you for including so many of us on your ride to freedom.

Michael/worktowin

--- End quote ---
This. Is. Amazing!
Well done, my brutha… well done!

--- End quote ---
could not have said it any better! So very pleased that you came along and added value to so many. Hats off to you!

--- End quote ---
huge congrats @nick-Otine Free freaking awesome on 1k

--- End quote ---
@nick-Otine Free MANY try to stand where you are today, but more fail. It’s a huge testament to will power you are here. PTQWYT brother!

--- End quote ---
@BBQchips , @Athan , @Keith0617 , @AppleJack , @worktowin  thanks so much my brothers! I have looked up to you all at one time or another to help me get through a day. I wish these intros and HOF were on discord because they really do help quitters. It’s a honor to be here with you all and though the nic bitch whispers at times it’s the ass whoopin from y’all that keeps me kicken ! Lol thanks again team I really do mean it

BBQchips:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on September 25, 2023, 01:41:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: worktowin on September 25, 2023, 09:44:58 AM ---Nick, giant congratulations to you today, your 1,000th day in a row of winning!  It is an honor to quit with you.  From the time you joined this site you embodied the values of brotherhood & accountability, and you've been winning ever since.  It hasn't been easy - there have been tough days, but now you are entering a time where winning gets easier.  Congratulations, sir, and thank you for including so many of us on your ride to freedom.

Michael/worktowin

--- End quote ---
This. Is. Amazing!

--- End quote ---
could not have said it any better! So very pleased that you came along and added value to so many. Hats off to you!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
@nick-Otine Free MANY try to stand where you are today, but more fail. It’s a huge testament to will power you are here. PTQWYT brother!

Keith0617:

Michael/worktowin

--- End quote ---
This. Is. Amazing!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Athan:

Michael/worktowin

--- End quote ---
This. Is. Amazing!

--- End quote ---

MN_Engineer:
With great dangle comes great responsibility; enjoy your shiny new comma!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version