Community > Introductions

The Quit.

<< < (2/36) > >>

zav3nd:
Congrats on the triple zeros!

AppleJack:

--- Quote from: worktowin on September 25, 2023, 09:44:58 AM ---Nick, giant congratulations to you today, your 1,000th day in a row of winning!  It is an honor to quit with you.  From the time you joined this site you embodied the values of brotherhood & accountability, and you've been winning ever since.  It hasn't been easy - there have been tough days, but now you are entering a time where winning gets easier.  Congratulations, sir, and thank you for including so many of us on your ride to freedom.

Michael/worktowin

--- End quote ---
This. Is. Amazing!
Well done, my brutha… well done!

worktowin:
Nick, giant congratulations to you today, your 1,000th day in a row of winning!  It is an honor to quit with you.  From the time you joined this site you embodied the values of brotherhood & accountability, and you've been winning ever since.  It hasn't been easy - there have been tough days, but now you are entering a time where winning gets easier.  Congratulations, sir, and thank you for including so many of us on your ride to freedom.

Michael/worktowin

Athan:
Anyone seen Hundy? I heard nick-Otine Free ate him. That's right...nick-Otine Free ate Hundy!

worktowin:
You are winning, bro. You started this process the right way, all in. Made friends, traded numbers, and took no excuses. It’s an honor to have you in my corner.

--- Quote from: nick-Otine Free on February 03, 2023, 10:21:23 AM ---Life is short, shorter than we think. If you’re reading this it means you’re in withdraw trying to find a way through the suck or wishing you had some sort of freedom in your life that is not controlled by big tobacco. Don't ever think it cant be done. Humans are resilient! join your new group in Discord and we will guide you to the life you so desperately  seek.  But you got to want it. drink all the KTC kool-aid . people bitch about vets scaring people off at times... those that truly have quit no this is a Excuse to not accept accountability and skirt the system back to their pathetic can. We Quit for ourselves first and foremost and we no the hard line has to be drawn to defeat the demon that once stained our fingers. It’s a take no prisoner process, LETS change your life, you wont find a more caring batch of strangers any where else. Hell sometimes it feels like they care more about my quit than i do . and im a stone cold quitten sum bitch!

here i am folks 766 days of freedom from the can. and i owe it nothing more than writing a silly number on a line first thing in the morning for a bunch of randoms to judge and persecute should it not be on the line the next day.... IT WORKS!

Nic-free LTBE

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version