Community > Introductions

My Intro

(1/26) > >>

Stranger999:

--- Quote from: ChickDip on January 02, 2023, 10:36:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Keith0617 on January 02, 2023, 09:44:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Athan on January 02, 2023, 07:28:03 AM ---FIVE YEARS
Skol - you're such a douchebag. I can't believe I hitched my wagon to such a low life loser. How in the world was I ever motivated to stick around post HOF by primordial ooze such as yourself. Every day like taking a dump you were there like cheap toilet paper to take my shit. You're a square wheel on the wheelbarrow of life, thump thumping along, ever jarring and careening about like a drunken sailor. Always there taking care of April like a cheap whore servicing seaman at the wharf as the stevedores roll off their cargo. Persistent and pervasive as roaches under the kitchen sink you greet me every morning when I turn on the light. Like herpes, I can't seem to shake you. You are ever present like the fetid  stench from the municipal sewage treatment plant on a hot August day - you're inescapable.
You're probably why I'm not packing a lipper right now.
Indebted to you.
Congratulations on five years.
go screw yourself.

--- End quote ---
Congrast on 5 years @Skolvikings

--- End quote ---
Way to rock 5 years @Skolvikings 'lift'

--- End quote ---
5 years is an awesome milestone brother!  Keep it going ODAAT!   8)

ChickDip:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on January 02, 2023, 09:44:19 AM ---
Skol - you're such a douchebag. I can't believe I hitched my wagon to such a low life loser. How in the world was I ever motivated to stick around post HOF by primordial ooze such as yourself. Every day like taking a dump you were there like cheap toilet paper to take my shit. You're a square wheel on the wheelbarrow of life, thump thumping along, ever jarring and careening about like a drunken sailor. Always there taking care of April like a cheap whore servicing seaman at the wharf as the stevedores roll off their cargo. Persistent and pervasive as roaches under the kitchen sink you greet me every morning when I turn on the light. Like herpes, I can't seem to shake you. You are ever present like the fetid  stench from the municipal sewage treatment plant on a hot August day - you're inescapable.
Indebted to you.
go screw yourself.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Way to rock 5 years @Skolvikings 'lift'

Keith0617:

Indebted to you.
go screw yourself.

--- End quote ---

Athan:
FIVE YEARS
Indebted to you.
go screw yourself.

Athan:
FOUR ACES

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version