Community > Introductions

day 3

<< < (204/204)

traumagnet:
 April 18th, 2013, 12:24 pm #3
you got that right I am in suck. Thanks for the hydrate tip. I dont know why it didnt occur to me that hydration is important it helps with the aches. I really dont know how such an addicting bitch is legal.

traumagnet:

--- Quote from: traumagnet --- Still in dip fog things dont seem to go in and come out of my brain as smooth as they did when I was chewing.  I will keep pushing past.  I got through the body aches and head aches just have to do things without dip.  This whole process really pisses me off I had quit for 3 years once then for years then 6 mos and here I am again.  Day 3... this time I looked for a group to belong to lets hope this works I want it to for a variety of reasons mostly noticeable health changes.
--- End quote ---

April 18th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Welcome to KTC. Day three you are right in the middle of the suck my friend. Go to the welcome center read up learn how to post roll. Join your group and get involved.

The fog for me lasted about 5 days so you may have to push just a little longer, but it will be worth to be free from the Nicotine bitch.

Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate get your sunflower seeds and gum and fake chew whatever you need to get through it. You have a bunch of other bad ass quitters here with you.

I quit with you today!

traumagnet:
Link to original thread:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qs_xtreme/day-3-t13121.html

Unread post
  18 Apr 2013, 11:57 #1
Still in dip fog things dont seem to go in and come out of my brain as smooth as they did when I was chewing. I will keep pushing past. I got through the body aches and head aches just have to do things without dip. This whole process really pisses me off I had quit for 3 years once then for years then 6 mos and here I am again. Day 3... this time I looked for a group to belong to lets hope this works I want it to for a variety of reasons mostly noticeable health changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version