Community > Introductions

Hoping to Quit for Good

(1/38) > >>

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: MN_Engineer on September 15, 2023, 03:41:29 PM ---2,700 days of making a promise and keeping my word; 2,700 days of freedom.

This place/method works folks. If you find yourself reading this and you are on the fence, chuck whatever you have left with a vehement rage and commit to taking your life back. You are stronger than a dead, poisonous plant in a plastic can.

--- End quote ---
@MN_Engineer speaks the truth. 1808 days with you.

MN_Engineer:
2,700 days of making a promise and keeping my word; 2,700 days of freedom.

This place/method works folks. If you find yourself reading this and you are on the fence, chuck whatever you have left with a vehement rage and commit to taking your life back. You are stronger than a dead, poisonous plant in a plastic can.

Thefranks5:

--- Quote from: MNxEngineer on September 02, 2021, 12:28:05 PM ---Craving hard lately after 1,957 days. Craves in the sense of romanticizing dip and not so much wanting to go out and buy a can. But damn, the nic bitch will wait as long as she needs to catch us in our weaker moments.

I don't say this to discourage any new or potentially new quitters. I say this to hopefully illustrate that we are never cured. We are addicts and must enter the battle each and every day. I'm quit like fuck today and will never break my word.

Each one of us is a few dollars and one bad decision away from a Day 1. If you need to expand your accountability network, hit me up. Let's crush the nic bitch ODAAT.

--- End quote ---
Right there with ya my friend. 547 days and not a day goes by that I don’t get a crave. Usually a trigger from the past like going to my van for parts at work as I always keep my can in the van. It has been easier every day to walk away from the crave as the vets like you have said. Stay strong brother and thanks for all you have done for KTC, others and myself. PTBQWYT!!!!!

MN_Engineer:
Craving hard lately after 1,957 days. Craves in the sense of romanticizing dip and not so much wanting to go out and buy a can. But damn, the nic bitch will wait as long as she needs to catch us in our weaker moments.

I don't say this to discourage any new or potentially new quitters. I say this to hopefully illustrate that we are never cured. We are addicts and must enter the battle each and every day. I'm quit like fuck today and will never break my word.

Each one of us is a few dollars and one bad decision away from a Day 1. If you need to expand your accountability network, hit me up. Let's crush the nic bitch ODAAT.

nick-Otine Free:

--- Quote from: Keith0617 on July 07, 2021, 01:02:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: MNxEngineer on July 07, 2021, 10:52:42 AM ---1-9-0-0

Always important to quit ODAAT but I've got my sights set now on that double dangle!! ,,

Thanks to everyone who has supported me the past 1,900 days. And to any guest reading this and thinking this is unattainable for you - that was me. I was terrified at the thought of quitting. I was paralyzed by the impossible task of quitting "forever". But here we quit for 24 hours at a time which is completely manageable. Come join us, take your life back and starting enjoying the freedom that comes with being QUIT today!!

--- End quote ---
Congrats brother!! Great work!

--- End quote ---
fine work good fellow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version