Community > Introductions

First day

(1/2) > >>

J2thaZ:

--- Quote from: bigton16335 ---Welcome,

You have made a great choice in saving your own life. Read everything you can and study it. Commit it to memory. Learn to hate the beast that has had it claws in you for so long. Remember that once you start the fight it is never truly over. That is why it is important that you get into the September group and post roll with us. Posting roll is your promise to yourself and to all of your brothers and sisters at KTC that you will in no way shape or form use nicotine that day. We are all in the same boat as you or have been in the same Funk as you so lean on us. We will help you get through all this. If you need anything reach out to us. Pm me or anyone else for that matter. Make sure you start to make connections and get phone numbers from people on here to start to build a chain of accountability. Most importantly remember on simple equation....... 1 problem+ Nicotine= 2 problems. The nic will never make a problem better or offer you a solution to one of lifes really crappy moments. Quit on my friend.. One day at a time Every Damn Day!!
--- End quote ---
This ^^^^. PM if you need some more numbers and make sure you're getting yourself on roll. That's task #1 when you wake up in the mornings. Any questions, let us know, the Sultans (Pre-HOF Sept 2014) are waiting.

J2thaZ

bigton16335:
Welcome,

You have made a great choice in saving your own life. Read everything you can and study it. Commit it to memory. Learn to hate the beast that has had it claws in you for so long. Remember that once you start the fight it is never truly over. That is why it is important that you get into the September group and post roll with us. Posting roll is your promise to yourself and to all of your brothers and sisters at KTC that you will in no way shape or form use nicotine that day. We are all in the same boat as you or have been in the same Funk as you so lean on us. We will help you get through all this. If you need anything reach out to us. Pm me or anyone else for that matter. Make sure you start to make connections and get phone numbers from people on here to start to build a chain of accountability. Most importantly remember on simple equation....... 1 problem+ Nicotine= 2 problems. The nic will never make a problem better or offer you a solution to one of lifes really crappy moments. Quit on my friend.. One day at a time Every Damn Day!!

Emulator:

--- Quote from: Thumblewort ---Ya gonna post roll Guitarman? I'd love to have your back, but you got to promise us you aren't going to use nicotine today.
--- End quote ---
You can do this ....we will help.

Thumblewort:
Ya gonna post roll Guitarman? I'd love to have your back, but you got to promise us you aren't going to use nicotine today.

copingwithoutcopen:

--- Quote from: guitarman31 ---Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, but am enjoying it so far. I have been dipping since I was 16 so for 8 years I guess. Grizzly wintergreen long cut was my chew of choice and about a year ago I switched to grizzly pouches. I decided it was time for me to quit because I am tired of spending money on something that controls almost every aspect of my life. My last pinch was yesterday (06/18/14) at 3 pm and I'm not looking back! Looking forward to meeting everyone and finally kicking this habit.
--- End quote ---
Welcome guitarman! On the lower left there's an index of contents. Scroll through and check out the Welcome Center to learn how and why we post roll every day. In fact, read all you can... this place is a wealth of quitty information. Your group is the September '14 badasses. These are the folks who will be by your side through hof (100 days quit) and beyond. If you don't look back how will you know how far you've been? This place works if you let it and like most things, you'll get out as much as you put in. Thanks for showing up but it's time to make your promise!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version