(1/2) > >>

INKcogKNEEdough:

--- Quote from: Bradleyguy ---
--- Quote from: razd611 ---
--- Quote from: wastepanel ---
--- Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws ---
--- Quote from: Doc ---
--- Quote from: ryanedoyle ---Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan and I wanted to introduce myself again. Back in 2010 I ran across KTC and have never been the same since. When I first started my journey to put the nicotine craving beast behind me I had a very hard time. I would lash out at others, could not focus at work and have cravings that would tumble the mightiest of walls. Nicotine controlled me and not the other way around. This site through its leadership, mentors and quit brothers and sisters helped me get through one of the most difficult parts of my life. Today I am proud to say that I am still nicotine free and have been quit for 1597 days. I never thought I would get to this part but I absolutely could not have been successful without this site.

For all those who are starting their journey and I wish you the best of luck. Checking into the forums, using the chat rooms and making friends on the boards is the best thing to do to insure you are successful.
--- End quote ---
What about posting roll and paying it back, Ryan? Any of that seem important to you?
Thanks for the status update.
--- End quote ---
Glad you're quit. We post roll here daily. Join us.
--- End quote ---
1597 is a huge number man. Amazing that you did it without roll, but I believe in the system that got me here. I don't have the balls to walk to be that ballsy.

Feel free to head on in, post roll, and stick around. We ain't so bad.
--- End quote ---
P.S. - If you learned anything when you were here..... You learned we dont use luck.

--- End quote ---
I guess I'll echo what others have said. First off, glad to see you back. Second, why the hell tempt fate and drift away from this place. You just thought you'd pop in and say "Hi" or did you have close encounter of the nic kind? Just wondering.

And, if you're gonna hang around, head back over to Nov. '10 and make your next post a roll post with the gang. Them and their supporters would probably be glad to see you.
--- End quote ---
Welcome back to the site. 1597, That is a monster number. It is one that little 75's like myself can look up to. That said it would be a hell of a lot easier to look up to if you were to 're-engage in the site. Become that mentor that helped you back on day 145 by telling u to pull your head out of your ass and quit acting like u were cured. Maybe he doesn't even know he helped you but just seeing his number posted in roll made you think 'damn I don't want to just throw away my 145 days. I don't know how many of your original group still posts roll,but after a little bit of " where the hell have u been ?/you didn't cave did you"? Conversations they will probably be glad (if a little Leary) to hear from you. Hope you will stick around and become a part of the site again.

BG:

--- Quote from: razd611 ---

My name is Ryan and I wanted to introduce myself again. Back in 2010 I ran across KTC and have never been the same since. When I first started my journey to put the nicotine craving beast behind me I had a very hard time. I would lash out at others, could not focus at work and have cravings that would tumble the mightiest of walls. Nicotine controlled me and not the other way around. This site through its leadership, mentors and quit brothers and sisters helped me get through one of the most difficult parts of my life. Today I am proud to say that I am still nicotine free and have been quit for 1597 days. I never thought I would get to this part but I absolutely could not have been successful without this site.

For all those who are starting their journey and I wish you the best of luck. Checking into the forums, using the chat rooms and making friends on the boards is the best thing to do to insure you are successful.
--- End quote ---
What about posting roll and paying it back, Ryan? Any of that seem important to you?
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
1597 is a huge number man. Amazing that you did it without roll, but I believe in the system that got me here. I don't have the balls to walk to be that ballsy.

--- End quote ---
P.S. - If you learned anything when you were here..... You learned we dont use luck.

--- End quote ---
I guess I'll echo what others have said. First off, glad to see you back. Second, why the hell tempt fate and drift away from this place. You just thought you'd pop in and say "Hi" or did you have close encounter of the nic kind? Just wondering.

And, if you're gonna hang around, head back over to Nov. '10 and make your next post a roll post with the gang. Them and their supporters would probably be glad to see you.

RAZD611:

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

wastepanel:

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Grizzlyhasclaws:

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version