Community > Introductions

I love this website!

(1/2) > >>

Steakbomb18:
Good man Phillies. I see you posted roll for Day 5, ...means you won yesterday's battle and you've promised to stay quit today. Lets finish the day strong and chalk up another victory. Tomorrow is a new day and I can't think of a better day to quit.

Bean:

--- Quote from: Thumblewort --- Steakbomb nailed it, get through today, and do it again tomorrow. Get some digits from your December brethren, and let be quit today.
--- End quote ---
Congrats on a great choice. Post roll, read all you can...especially Steakbomb's post...and enjoy your new freedom.

Thumblewort:
Steakbomb nailed it, get through today, and do it again tomorrow. Get some digits from your December brethren, and let be quit today.

Steakbomb18:
Whoa Nelly! Easy there killer...you're on day 4 and already thinking HOF?!! Worry about day 4. When you win today and stay quit, then worry about day 5 when it gets here. You can't get to the HOF unless you can notch day 4...and it just goes like that all the way up to 100. You can't get there until you win for that current day. That's what m'man Mogul is referring to "one day at a time" ODAAT.

And just so you know, day 100,...the big HOF day...is just another day to be quit. You're not miraculously cured on that day; you'll still be an addict. But, if you're serious about this, and I hope you are, then read up on this website. Most importantly, read up on posting roll. It is the cornerstone of quitting and needs to become the most important thing you do each day. Do this every day, and we'll all quit with you every day. One day at a time.

Mogul:
ODAAT QLF

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version