Community > Introductions

I am done

<< < (5/5)

Thumblewort:
topic/10685990/204/ is where you go to post roll. Posting roll tells the world you promise not to use nicotine today, and only for today. Join us in that promise today, you'll find it quite nice to be a quitter vs. a stopper.

Grady:
Stopped? I remember stopping. I stopped every night when I went to bed, I stopped when I went to the dentist. I stopped when I went to church. I stopped when I ate.

I also QUIT. I QUIT 211 days ago. Join us, won't you? We don't stop here, we don't try, we don't hope  we damn sure don't wish each other luck. We QUIT.

30isEnuff:

--- Quote from: Wt57 ---
--- Quote from: Hawkfan14 ---After 30 plus years I stopped. Going to need help but I am done with this shit
--- End quote ---
Prove it!!!
It's all up to you. Follow the plan and your odds are good but if you fail to follow it exactly your odds start dropping.
--- End quote ---
Come on Hawk. Dump your poison. Get in here and live. You'll never regret quitting. 1 problem + nicotine = 2 problems. Who needs more problems? You owe yourself to be free from the poison. You were not born with it. Bring your addict ass in here and have a life. do it for You. You are worth it!

Wt57:

--- Quote from: Hawkfan14 ---After 30 plus years I stopped. Going to need help but I am done with this shit
--- End quote ---
Prove it!!!
It's all up to you. Follow the plan and your odds are good but if you fail to follow it exactly your odds start dropping.

Hawkfan14:
After 30 plus years I stopped. Going to need help but I am done with this shit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version