Community > Introductions

16 Days Strong

(1/3) > >>

danojeno:

--- Quote from: pab1964 ---
--- Quote from: 3142015 ---You are right!!!! Appreciate it. 22 days strong!!!!! Probably don't care because I have not posted roll in a few days. It's just the way I have to do things.
--- End quote ---
Damn...just damn. If that's what you wanna give than that's what I give in return!
--- End quote ---
3-14, have you tried to quit before? What is different this time?

pab1964:

--- Quote from: 3142015 ---You are right!!!! Appreciate it. 22 days strong!!!!! Probably don't care because I have not posted roll in a few days. It's just the way I have to do things.
--- End quote ---
Damn...just damn. If that's what you wanna give than that's what I give in return!

3142015:
You are right!!!! Appreciate it. 22 days strong!!!!! Probably don't care because I have not posted roll in a few days. It's just the way I have to do things.

Grizzlyhasclaws:
Band with us if you want unwavering support and a kick in the dick when you need it. Trust us you'll need it every now and then. And the only way to get it is to post roll with us daily. It's how we build trust and the desire to have each other's back. The guys who've responded to you so far are the type of guys you want on your side. All it takes is a couple minutes each day. Cheapest insurance premium I know of.

3142015:
Thanks again everyone. I appreciate the support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version