Author Topic: Introduction on Day 1  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Runner66

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction on Day 1
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 10:23:14 PM »
Good read!

Offline Athan

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Addict
  • Quit Date: January 1 2018
  • Interests: GodFamilyCountry
  • Likes Given: 1652
We don't try here - we quit
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 09:18:19 PM »
Glad you're here.
Read up on the addiction:
https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html
knowledge is power, ignorance is expensive.  Prepare to have your eyes opened.  There's a billion dollar industry that would rather you not click on that link. Their business plan depends on it.  Let's blow up their business plan, shall we?
"I hope you find a thousand reasons to quit today" Rawls
"I can't quit for you. I will quit with you" Ready
"There are two dogs in the fight, which one are you feeding?" SuperDave9000
"In the Navy we had morning muster. You never miss muster. You better be dead if you miss. If you are dying, you should have started crawling earlier, no excuse." Olcpo

The Science of Addiction
The Law of Addiction
The Road Called Recovery
My Intro and HOF Speech
Quitters I've met: Cbird, UncleRico, Gregor, KDip, Broccoli-saurus, Croakenhagen, BriagG, Koba, Kodiakdeath, Arrakisdq, McDave, Worktowin, SkolVikings, JGromo, GS9502, PaDutchman, Stillbrewing, A-Aron...
wildirish317
outdoortexan cancer

Offline Runner66

• Likes Given: 0
Introduction on Day 1
« on: September 22, 2018, 01:13:28 PM »
I’ve been a Big Dipper on and off since I started at 18. It was pretty much what got me through my bachelors. I’ve stopped many times but never fully quit. My longest stretch was about 2 years. I used Kodiak long cut and grizz mint mostly. I got dumb and had some long cut every now and then but it never stuck like it used too. Someone introduced me to pouches earlier this year and that got me hooked again. Looking to quit for real this time and not pick it up ever again.