Community > Introductions

And here we go...

(1/2) > >>

Scowick65:

--- Quote from: Souliman ---
--- Quote from: Timeless117 ---
--- Quote from: anthony46 --- By the way, I'm not much of a talker about this. I've always considered it my own personal demon and played the Jekyll and Hyde routine in my head. So if I come off as abrupt, matter-of-fact, or curt, I hope it doesn't offend anyone. That isn't my intention. I just have to get used to sharing.
--- End quote ---
I never cared to talk to people about it either. I always figured that nobody will know what I'm going through since I only hung around one person that dipped and he had no intention of stopping. He got shipped off and I was sick of it and wanted to quit. I got lucky to make it 3/4's of a day when trying, now that I'm here, I've gotten to 21 days.
Anybody here will know what you're gonna be going through. No worries about feeling uncomfortable of talking about it.
--- End quote ---
I hate the nic bitch brother. I hate that I am an addict. I hate that I ingested poison for 24 years and actually paid for it with my hard earned money. I hate that folks profit off this shit.

I dig freedom and not being controlled by a chemical anymore. I dig knowing I am changing myself for the better. I dig I got a whole bunch of men and women here that know exactly the pain and struggle I have experienced.

The more you get to know folks here the safer your quit. Reach out. Get involved. Welcome aboard.
--- End quote ---
Freedom is created one day at a time. Soul knows. Love that you are here!

per034:

--- Quote from: anthony46 --- Day 1. 10/02/2011. Started in 2000 when I arrived for college two-a-day football practices. Continued it through college, teaching career, marriage, first born and now into my wife's second pregnancy. I can feel my mortality when I look at my 6 month old son. It's time for me to start living...
--- End quote ---
Having a child is a sobering experience. When I had my first I quit dipping. That lasted a week. When I had my second, I quit dipping. That lasted until the car ride home from the hospital that night.

Look at your children, not as a reason to quit, but as a realization that you have so much to live for. Quit for you. If this nic bitch gets you and you wind up in the grave, your children will be sad. They will be so terribly sad. But eventually they will get over it. They will live on and have an amazing existence. If you continue to dip, you will miss that amazing existence. Quit for you.

Welcome to the family. We're all here for you. That's our purpose. If you need anything, PM me.

Souliman:

--- Quote from: Timeless117 ---
--- Quote from: anthony46 --- By the way, I'm not much of a talker about this. I've always considered it my own personal demon and played the Jekyll and Hyde routine in my head. So if I come off as abrupt, matter-of-fact, or curt, I hope it doesn't offend anyone. That isn't my intention. I just have to get used to sharing.
--- End quote ---
I never cared to talk to people about it either. I always figured that nobody will know what I'm going through since I only hung around one person that dipped and he had no intention of stopping. He got shipped off and I was sick of it and wanted to quit. I got lucky to make it 3/4's of a day when trying, now that I'm here, I've gotten to 21 days.
Anybody here will know what you're gonna be going through. No worries about feeling uncomfortable of talking about it.
--- End quote ---
I hate the nic bitch brother. I hate that I am an addict. I hate that I ingested poison for 24 years and actually paid for it with my hard earned money. I hate that folks profit off this shit.

I dig freedom and not being controlled by a chemical anymore. I dig knowing I am changing myself for the better. I dig I got a whole bunch of men and women here that know exactly the pain and struggle I have experienced.

The more you get to know folks here the safer your quit. Reach out. Get involved. Welcome aboard.

Timeless117:

--- End quote ---

Ready:
Welcome.

Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen. When you are clear what it means to post roll, Go do it.

Then Keep your word.

You can do this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version