Community > Introductions

Day 1

(1/2) > >>

JGlav:

--- Quote from: Thumblewort ---
--- Quote from: ceslick1 ---Thanks for the support guys. going into day 3 and feeling pretty damn good. last night and this morning have been by far the hardest part. ive been having a lot more intense cravings than the first 2 days. i bought some smokey moutain herbal snuff to help with the oral fixation.
--- End quote ---
Buckle up tight today and tomorrow, then the worst is over!
--- End quote ---
You got this. Keys to success, post roll every morning first thing, that's your promise for the day. Repeat. Well done

Thumblewort:

--- Quote from: ceslick1 ---Thanks for the support guys. going into day 3 and feeling pretty damn good. last night and this morning have been by far the hardest part. ive been having a lot more intense cravings than the first 2 days. i bought some smokey moutain herbal snuff to help with the oral fixation.
--- End quote ---
Buckle up tight today and tomorrow, then the worst is over!

ceslick1:
Thanks for the support guys. going into day 3 and feeling pretty damn good. last night and this morning have been by far the hardest part. ive been having a lot more intense cravings than the first 2 days. i bought some smokey moutain herbal snuff to help with the oral fixation.

Thumblewort:

--- Quote from: ceslick1 ---Today is the day. i am finished doing this to my self and my family. used on and off for 10 years. i work in 2 industries that glorfiy chewing the military and consturction. i have hid my addiction for the past 4 years and enough is enough. i started my quit 4 days ago seeing how long i could last without a chew. first day i made 8 hours next day 20 hours and now i have a taken my last dip ever today. i am hoping posting here will keep me accountable. ...
--- End quote ---
Posting roll does keep you accountable, but you have to post roll first! The system works,

RDB:
Here is a link to your August quit group. That's where you will make your daily promise to not use nicotine in any form. That's also where you will meet your quit brothers and sisters who have quit at around the same time you have, and are going through the same things you are.

Posting roll, and the camaraderie you form with those in your quit group are the backbone of this site. There have been many times that I wanted to cave, and I remembered my daily promise. The last thing I wanted to do is let down my quit group. It sounds strange - making a promise to a group of internet strangers. But it works.

Proud to quit with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version