Community > Introductions

Dropping bad habits

(1/1)

ninereasons:

--- Quote from: Spilly26 --- Well Today is my day 3 2/3 and this is strange. I started when I was 13 or 14 playing baseball and have had a 3 to 5 can a week addiction for about 3 years now so i had been doing this for about 8 years until a few days ago . I am doing this quit for myself, and also for any future military hopes. I don't want to be going thru hell training and have the added hell of quitting. The past few days have been so crappy I do a lot of driving for work and thats when I chew, so its been a real adjustment, right now im kind of typing to keep occupied so sorry for rambling but thanks for the website and any help I know I will get during this
--- End quote ---
You're quit. You've posted roll. You can ramble all you want.

Welcome, brother!

LLCope:
Spilly (like the name!!)

WELCOME

This is the right place to beat your addiction. We quit one day at a time. No nicotine at all.

So today is day 4 for you---great job!. Go to the welcome center and learn how to post roll. Post roll with November--that is your quit group.

The way it works is simple--post roll every morning and give your promise not to use nicotine that day wake up the next morning and repeat the process. Also, keep your word.

If you need anything PM me

LL

Spilly26:
Well Today is my day 3 2/3 and this is strange. I started when I was 13 or 14 playing baseball and have had a 3 to 5 can a week addiction for about 3 years now so i had been doing this for about 8 years until a few days ago . I am doing this quit for myself, and also for any future military hopes. I don't want to be going thru hell training and have the added hell of quitting. The past few days have been so crappy I do a lot of driving for work and thats when I chew, so its been a real adjustment, right now im kind of typing to keep occupied so sorry for rambling but thanks for the website and any help I know I will get during this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version