Community > Introductions

I new also but have other issues

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mij:

--- Quote from: Villiage ---Yes I am off the green stuff too now.
The Alcohol is going to be the toughest.
javascript:emoticon("'bang head'")
still going good.
--- End quote ---
Village' We have a alcohol quit group thread located in the wildcard section. Go there and talk to these guys, ask questions, These are some bad mofo alcohol quitters in there. They know exactly where your comming from.

PM me if you need anything.

Villiage Idoit:
Yes I am off the green stuff too now.
The Alcohol is going to be the toughest.
javascript:emoticon("'bang head'")
still going good.

CopingwithoutCope:
Nice to have you here Village. I will not call you an idiot because you have enough smarts to to do something about your addiction.

It is going to be tough, but it will be worth it. You have the support of everyone here. When you feel the rage, post it and get it out. When you feel down, let us know and someone will help you. I am also sure that you will find enough distraction in here to help. It sure has been a lifesaver for me so far.

Just remember to post roll everyday and make the commitment for that day, that you will not cave. One day at a time is how you will beat it.

Welcome

Mij:

--- Quote from: Villiage ---I hope I can keep going on this.
I tossed the can yesterday.
Only problem is I also have problems with alcohol and weed.
I thought I start by quitting drippin first
--- End quote ---
I'd try to include the weed in your quit as well. That's a bigger waste of time, money, and life than tobacco is. Trust me brother, you don't want to be 40 years old still smoking grass and chewing tobacco. You got to make things right.
Hit that PM button if you need a phone number.

Ready:

--- Quote from: Villiage --- I hope I can keep going on this.
I tossed the can yesterday.
Only problem is I also have problems with alcohol and weed.
I thought I start by quitting drippin first
--- End quote ---
Welcome Idiot. You took the first step. Well done. That makes you NOT an Idiot. There is no "hope" or "Try" you are quit. You will probably not come up with anything that the quitters here have not dealt with. The good thing is that we all DID quit. And so shall you.

If you are serious and your word of honor means something, your gonna be just fine. Now, head over to October 08 and post roll:

How to Post ROLL CALL - Roll Call Instructions
Step 1 - Find the last Roll Call
Step 2 - Hit the "Quote" button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3 - Click your mouse ANYWHERE in The bottom Box
Step 4 - Hit Ctrl and "A" at the Same time so it looks like THIS
Step 5 - Hit Ctrl and "X" at the same time so there is NOTHING in Either Box
Step 6 - Click your mouse in the TOP BOX
Step 7 - Hit Ctrl and "V" at the same time to Past the info into the top box AND ADD YOUR info to the bottom of the list
Step 8 - Hit ADD REPLY below the bottom box
Step 9 - Go back to the 1st unread post, pat yourself on the back, and have a beer cause you will not be dipping today.

Then make another post to introduce yourself to those that will help you save your life, If you let them. You must do the heavy lifting, but we sure as hell can help.

This site has been the difference between success and failure for many many people. It works.

Welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version