Community > Introductions

Day 2 -

(1/10) > >>

boomdrum:
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. Yesterday was 274 days quit and my first birthday since 1978 that I celebrated without a dip. Couldn't have made it this far without KTC and I give my word to keep posting roll daily.

Freedom tastes so sweet...almost as sweet as the coconut cream pie LionHeartedGirl made for me yesterday. Best birthday ever. Thanks, sweetheart. :wub:

traumagnet:
Happy Bday BOOM

Erussell:

--- Quote from: LionHeartedGirl --- Happy Birthday!!

Here's to at least 49 more! 'Cheers' 'Kiss' 'party' 'party2'
--- End quote ---
Happy birthday brother!!!!!! Make sure Daniel makes it a memorable on for sure. Lmao.

LionHeartedGirl:
Happy Birthday!!

Here's to at least 49 more! 'Cheers' 'Kiss' 'party' 'party2'

boomdrum:

--- Quote from: AppleJack ---
--- Quote from: Erussell --- Congrats to your bad ass. Bro you just made HOF! How freaking awesome. Stay close, stay diligent, and keep posting roll. Just as I told you before bro I will come looking for you lmao. It's good to have you on the train. I told you last nite in text just wait til the am and it was great to see your text this morning telling how great it felt. I quit with you and I am proud of it!  'worship'
--- End quote ---
Eddie's a li'l hyper eh? Lmao!

Congrats to you brother. 100 is a sweet lookin' number! Y'know what though... 101 is even more badass. Rock on Boom....
--- End quote ---
Thanks guys, I appreciate your support.

Eddie, I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna keep posting roll.

One day at a time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version