Community > Introductions

Day 2 -

<< < (10/10)

boomdrum:
Thanks so much guys. Stocked up on Jolly Ranchers and sunflower seeds yesterday.

Very little sleep last night, so will try some Melatonin tonight.

So glad I came across this site. :)

05wrxing:
Welcome to ktc and congrats on quitting!!! I will quit with you any day and all day. You should try to keep some gum, seeds, hard candy, tooth picks or fake chew with you at all times for when those cravings hit. Read all the intro's and hall of fame speeches and you will find that we have all went through what your going through. If you need anything at all feel free to pm me.

SirDerek:

--- Quote from: boomdrum --- Hey everybody, just signed up on the site yesterday.

I'm 48 yrs old and started dipping at 13. Stopped for several years at age 30, but slipped on a camping/fishing trip and was sucked back into the addiction..

Ready to kick this for good...

Last dip was yesterday morning about 7:00 AM.
--- End quote ---
Well done for making one of the best choices of your life

Comming from a 42 year old, who dipped for 23+ years I would not have given myself good odds to quit, but with this site, and 305 days ago when I flushed my last, I am quit and owe it to this site.

Now do not look too far ahead. Just focus on today, as I still do. Each day I give my word and then honor that word by staying quit (heck there is quite a bit that I can do for 1 day without problem). That is all then repeat. It will be a wild ride for you as your mind and body will be reprogramming itself, so give it time and hold on.

You can do this. PM me if you need anything

boomdrum:
Hey everybody, just signed up on the site yesterday.

I'm 48 yrs old and started dipping at 13. Stopped for several years at age 30, but slipped on a camping/fishing trip and was sucked back into the addiction..

Ready to kick this for good...

Last dip was yesterday morning about 7:00 AM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version