Community > Introductions

I Quit

(1/7) > >>

Mike1966:
Yo Yo Yo! What's Sup Homie!!! 200 days Quit!!! That's something to be really be proud of, Congrats man. Keep doing what you're doing!
I'm proud to Quit with you today and everyday brother!!!

worktowin:
Nice HOF YoYo. Sorry I'm a day late. You should feel 10' tall.

It keeps getting better....

wildirish317:
As you progress in your quit, you may experience post acute withdrawal symptoms. These may catch you off guard and you'll wonder wtf is going on. This may last for two years, off and on. See my sig and intro for more details.

Quit with you today.

YoYo-:
So I'm 32 days in and feeling great. I got a little ornery yesterday when my buddy's family came over to eat but it wasn't too bad. When he left his can fell out of his pocket, his wife said don't forget your chew and I said yeah get it out of here or my wife will kick my ass.

11 days since my last post and not much has changed. Still get the cravings. It was odd the other night when I dreamed that I put in a chaw and woke up pissed off as hell cause I thought I caved.
This is a work weekend filled with boredom so there's going to be a helluva lot of seeds and gum.

I want to thank d.rapone from September group for checking in on me. Good dude

The Journal of Joe

worktowin:
Sounds crazy, but what you learn as a result of quitting the Ktc way will improve your marriage, your happiness, and your life. One day at a time Yo Yo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version