Community > Introductions

I Quit

<< < (2/7) > >>

Thumblewort:
It took my wife a year to believe that I had quit. Addicts are liars, and she knows how many times I let her down.

YoYo-:
Today is 21 days, 3 Weeks of nic free. In all honesty, nothing much has changed in a week since my last post. Cravings are still there, I feel it in my throat and upper chest. Everything is about the same with my wife. She asks about checking in every day. She also asks every day if I chewed. She either is trying to keep me honest or doesn't trust me one bit. I'm thinking both but heavily weighed to the trust issue.

She hung out with a work buddy and his wife the other day and he said he hasn't seen me chew but saw me with a big plate of food in the breakroom. Fuck I bet I've put on 7 or 8 pounds in 3 Weeks. I thought nah, I won't eat more but that was bullshit lol. I'm working on a plan for the weight also so bear with me.

Anyway I'm happy with where I'm at and every successive day I will be just as happy. It's amazing that I haven't been a complete Dickface at home like I was before. Nic withdrawal is the real deal even if it's only for a few hours.

So I'm proud to be quit and quit everyday with you quitters.

The Journal of Joe.

pab1964:

--- Quote from: Thumblewort ---
--- Quote from: worktowin ---The intros are one of the best things on Ktc. You'll look back one day and be even more pissed at what nicotine took from you.

You new guys are killing it - really motivational to see some killer new quitters!
--- End quote ---
I second that, we have a great batch of new quitters who "get it". I quit with Yo-Yo today!
--- End quote ---
Wow yoyo bring it on! Quit wood from newcomers is awesome! Rejuvenation of quitting is awesome and you are doing an awesome job for many! Damn proud to be quit with you!

Thumblewort:

--- Quote from: worktowin ---The intros are one of the best things on Ktc. You'll look back one day and be even more pissed at what nicotine took from you.

You new guys are killing it - really motivational to see some killer new quitters!
--- End quote ---
I second that, we have a great batch of new quitters who "get it". I quit with Yo-Yo today!

worktowin:
The intros are one of the best things on Ktc. You'll look back one day and be even more pissed at what nicotine took from you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version