Community > Introductions

About Time

(1/2) > >>

dabean22:
100% poster for 100 days. I'll raise my glass to that!!!! Todd, you freaking rock brother! Proud to reach HOF the same month as you.

smithat05:
Ran 3 miles w/ one of my dogs this morning, then walked the other one, Went to church where I love to sing. I am actually a really good singer which I found funny that I have been compromising my throat all these years.
Heading to a Family Reunion then a Picnic, kinda through the church.

I am staying quit today.

Derk40:
Nice job posting roll this morning. Looks like you are on track  you report things are going well. This quit thing aint ez, so stay vigilant here. Just like life you will see ups and downs. Make sure you have your quit tools at the ready to help you when the craves hit hard. Because they will. Quit with you today!

smithat05:
Thanks Evil, I read your HOF speech, I liked it. I am going to try and be in chat as much as I can. I work a lot of hours though,

Thanks for the feedback!!

Evil_Won:
Nice job posting roll and it was nice talking to you in Live Chat. Lots of quitters here drive a lot for work and still have find a way to fight through it every day. There is no reason why you can't either. We can support you, but you need to do the heavy lifting.

Oh, I recommend using your KTC name in Live Chat so that people will make the connection here.

Holler if I can help with anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version