Community > Introductions

New to the site

(1/2) > >>

TashLyn:
Welcome!

I know its rough but you got this! If you need anyone to chat with, Im always here!

Falcon67:
Hi April --

Welcome to the small Girls club here at KTC!

I can not stress just how this WILL be one of the best decisions of your life.  The first few weeks SUCK!  I promise you that you will get through them.  I Snused for over 20+ years and am now 392 days quit -- THIS SITE WORKS!

Post roll Every Damn Day (EDD) -- that is the secret sauce to quitting and ultimately the price to pay on this site.

Look for a PM from me.

I will look for you on December 2018 Roll Call!

harvestgirl:
Like others have said before me, it's the best decision you'll ever make.

Everyone regrets starting to chew, no one regrets quitting.

Keep your head up and keep your promise to your fellow quitters and most importantly yourself.

Quitting with you today,
HG 728.

jperkins109:
Hi April,
Welcome to the site.  My name is Jennifer and I am a female dipper too.  Obviously this site is dominated by guys....but I didn't let that stand in my way of getting through my quit.  I have been quit for 158 days now....and I still post roll everyday.  You are so smart that you are giving it up now.  I started when I was 18 and chewed for 38 years!  Yikes!  So gross!!!  Quitting is tough.  I did get some of the Smoky Mountain nicotine free chew and that helped with the oral fixation....as well as hard candies.  Please feel free to reach out to me anytime....xxx.xxx.xxxx if you need someone to talk to or you are feeling weak. I am so glad to have found this site.  There are some super nice people that are involved with the site and they really helped me when I was feeling low!  You will have some tough days but you can get through it....especially if you keep posting...one day at a time.  You will soon realize that the chew just has no power over you any more....and that is a great feeling!   Congrats on your decision to quit.  I quit with you today.  Jennifer

Gas:

--- Quote from: aprillynerickson on September 22, 2018, 07:53:04 PM ---Hi, my name is April. I feel a little embarrassed here... not many girls dip & ive been told since I started that it was a nasty habit. Well, it is. I’m on day 2 and it has been extremely tough. It’s not so much the headache, it’s more of the oral fixation. I’ve been trying jolly ranchers but am skeptical of some of these alternative chews... has anyone ever tried them? I used to chew mint Copenhagen for a few years. Started when I was 17 and am now 23...
I’m excited to see how much better I will feel after giving this up. It’s been very difficult so far but I have the support of my family and friends. I want to live a long and healthy life and that starts right now.

--- End quote ---
Best decision you'll ever make, just take it a day at a time. Build a network and make some friends, this place works if you let it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version