Community > Introductions

Back again

(1/7) > >>

MN_Engineer:

--- Quote from: macattack on November 19, 2021, 10:13:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: chaddy08 on November 10, 2021, 11:55:15 AM ---Hi all, I have been here before. This is my 3rd time here. I’ve been back to full on dipping every day now for the past several years (since 2018 or so - I think?). Today it just hit me again, I just turned 48, I’ve been doing this pretty much non stop for about 32 years. I have to give it up sometime and the time is now I guess. My health is declining, I feel more and more out of control and this is something I fully have control over. Take my life back one day at a time.

--- End quote ---

*Narrator*: The time in fact wasn't now

--- End quote ---
Yup, he guessed wrong!

macattack:

--- Quote from: chaddy08 on November 10, 2021, 11:55:15 AM ---Hi all, I have been here before. This is my 3rd time here. I’ve been back to full on dipping every day now for the past several years (since 2018 or so - I think?). Today it just hit me again, I just turned 48, I’ve been doing this pretty much non stop for about 32 years. I have to give it up sometime and the time is now I guess. My health is declining, I feel more and more out of control and this is something I fully have control over. Take my life back one day at a time.

--- End quote ---

*Narrator*: The time in fact wasn't now

Stranger999:

--- End quote ---

Did you quit?

Keith0617:

--- Quote from: macattack on November 12, 2021, 12:40:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: MNxEngineer on November 12, 2021, 12:07:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Athan on November 10, 2021, 06:34:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: chaddy08 on November 10, 2021, 11:55:15 AM ---... the time is now I guess...

--- End quote ---
You guess?
what's the point? Why are you here? Really, why are you here? If you can answer that, it won't be a guessing game. Otherwise, might as well court the bitch all the way to the grave.

--- End quote ---
And he gone quicker than a fart in a fan factory.

I guess the time will be later...

--- End quote ---

later when he's in poor health from his addiction...

--- End quote ---
@chaddy08 are you waiting to have cancer to quit? Take control of your life. You will never regret quitting.

macattack:

--- Quote from: MNxEngineer on November 12, 2021, 12:07:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Athan on November 10, 2021, 06:34:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: chaddy08 on November 10, 2021, 11:55:15 AM ---... the time is now I guess...

--- End quote ---
You guess?
what's the point? Why are you here? Really, why are you here? If you can answer that, it won't be a guessing game. Otherwise, might as well court the bitch all the way to the grave.

--- End quote ---
And he gone quicker than a fart in a fan factory.

I guess the time will be later...

--- End quote ---

later when he's in poor health from his addiction...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version