Community > Introductions

Day 1

(1/1)

Landdon:
Nothing better than seeing new quitters!  Ktc saved life and it will work for you too. Use the tools it provides and support your quit group members and you'll be well on your way to a life of quit!  Glad you're here!

Hutch18:
Great Job Mike, its my pleasure and honor to quit with you today and everyday after. If you need anything send me our digits. I am pretty good and keeping people accountable.

Post roll everyday and make a promise, this site works. I know personally.

chris2alaska:
Welcome mke743,

The decision to quit nicotine is the best decision you will ever make.

KTC is remarkably simple and effective even though this is incredibly difficult to do:

1) Wake up
2) Piss
3) Post
4) Keep your word for 24 hours!
5) Repeat

If you do that, you will be Quit ODAAT. Don't worry about quitting forever, just the 24 hours (and sometimes even less than that) at a time.

Your quit group is January found here - http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=584.600

When you get there, there will be instructions there on how to post roll.  Go in, get to know your quit brothers and sisters, exchange digits (phone numbers), so you can keep each other accountable.  Yes it seems strange to give and receive phone numbers from complete strangers, but believe me it works if you go all in.

One piece of advice I will give you, quit for you first above all else and just remember, you had time everyday over the last 10 years to wake up and shove a dead plant in your lip first thing in the morning, so take that time every morning now, and get in here and post your promise to not use nicotine for the day.

Proud to quit with you today.

chris2alaska 259 days free from nicotine

Check your inbox for my digits

mke743:
I'm 27 years old and I've dipped for about ~10years..
2018 has been a "improve my life" year... I've lost a lot of weight, turned my terrible mental health on its head, I've started making payments on loans that I've neglected, I've saved loads of money.. now for the hard part.

I've make half assed attempts to quit before, but last week I decided to buy some herbal snuff. Its okay, works pretty well I think. I've mixed in some tobacco the past two days, but we're going on almost 18 hours with no nicotine and it's time to keep it that way. Concentrating has already been an issue, but lets see what we can do.

See ya'll same time tomorrow?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version