Community > Introductions

One month no dip

(1/1)

Landdon:
Keep going with it brother.  I hope you take full advantage of what ktc can do to keep you on track! 

Athan:
You sound familiar....have you been here before?

Et95:
It's been one month since I quit. I used dip for the past three years to help my anxiety. And I finally said enough a month ago. First three days were hell. Now my mouth is all veiny  never was before. Its like the blood is rushing back to my mouth. I get random pains now and then in my gums that just ach  like hell. My jaw feels like it's hard to open now and then. I have some mild bad gum ressession not too bad. Where I would put my dip the dent or pocket has kinda pushed back out back to normal almost normal anyways. But what worries me is how veiny  it looks. Now and then I'll look at it and it makes my anxiety  kick in and I have an intense urge to put In a dip. My anxiety  kicks in my mouth ends up hurting and then I want it. I think my anxiety  makes me have mouth pain it's hard to tell what's real or my anxiety 

Et95:
My mouth stings now and then but ever since I quit it seems like it's healing really slowly 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version