Author Topic: * Winning is a habbit  (Read 1653 times)

Offline CWright

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
* Winning is a habbit
« on: March 11, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »
To start with a back ground. I'm 27, Single, an Engineer and an Ex-College Athlete (Track / Cross Country). I have the same story as everyone else. Started young with friends, dipped for 10 years, googled how to quit and this was the first site that came up.

A pretty strict background in athletics has made me who I am today. My freshman year of high school I asked my coach why we had practice 7 days a week and none of the other schools did. His reply was "Winning is a habbit, and so is losing. In a year you will have practiced 52 more times than them. Who do you think will win? "

It took 10 years for me to realize I was addicted. The moment I realized I couldnt "Quit whenever I wanted" I realized I was losing I knew that quit has to be a habbit. KTC gave me the tools to get started.

The Olympic motto is Citius, Altius, Fortius, which is Latin for "Faster, Higher, Stronger". No mention of records, opponnets or traditions. Just Faster, Higher, Stronger. I quit today so I will be more prepared to quit tomorrow.