Community > General Discussion

Day 1 on a rough road

(1/2) > >>

chewie:

--- Quote from: jhonomo on June 13, 2019, 11:14:21 AM ---I am at day 9 and it definitely sucks. I have been really lucky and haven't experienced the heavy withdrawal symptoms that some on here have, little dizzy and foggy for a couple of days but it has eased off. I started taking a stress b complex, dopa mucuna, and St Johns Wort a couple of days before my quit and I think they have helped a lot. That may be all in my head but I'll take all the help I can get.

Smokey Mountain Herbal snuff, and Teaza pouches have helped with the cravings.

Stay strong and stay quit.

--- End quote ---

Keep up the fight my man - looks like double digit quit for you now (if my math is correct) - that's HUGE!

jhonomo:
I am at day 9 and it definitely sucks. I have been really lucky and haven't experienced the heavy withdrawal symptoms that some on here have, little dizzy and foggy for a couple of days but it has eased off. I started taking a stress b complex, dopa mucuna, and St Johns Wort a couple of days before my quit and I think they have helped a lot. That may be all in my head but I'll take all the help I can get.

Smokey Mountain Herbal snuff, and Teaza pouches have helped with the cravings.

Stay strong and stay quit.

wildirish317:
Here's a look at what I went through, for the past 1193 days.  Click here.

This place works!

Vaguy77:
Been there buddy and I ain’t going to lie it does suck. The first three days for me were brutal but stay true, keep checking in on here and follow the program. It definitely helps.

Best advice I have at day nine (I’m right in the beginning with you man) is thinking ahead to triggers and having a plan in place.  Here is something I wrote out last week that had the normal times I would have dipped and the plan

Tuesday
730-830 Commute (coffee / Smokey Mtn)
9-10 Meeting Smokey Mtn Herbal
After lunch - check KTC site

You get the point. Good luck man

quitterfrmseattle11:
Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version