Community > General Discussion

Hunger

(1/2) > >>

DocPetey:
I'm just now after a year not stuffing my face all day snacking on crap. I put on about 15 lbs but over the past month have lost 10 of it from not eating as much and being more active.

chris2alaska:
Yeah, the hunger thing is totally normal.  If you're not a lazy fuck, like me, then you can just work out a little more to cover the extra calories, otherwise, you will gain some weight and you will just have to worry about it later.  It's later now and I am working on it, but it sucks balls.  I will prevail though.

chewie:
Yep... Flip is right. 100% normal, as is the associated weight gain. It happens.

Take me for example... coming up on 13 years quit and I'm still working on my 'quit weight'.

That said... I'm still healthier as a fat quitter than I was as a less fat dipper.

FLLipOut:
Totally normal.  A combo of oral fixation and low blood sugar.  It will take some time for the body to recalibrate, but you will get there.  My house was a virtual candy shop for the first several months!

Redwood:
I have noticed my crazy hunger craves get less after the first 2-3 weeks, although it is still there.  When I feel like I want to eat something outside of a meal, I suck on a couple lifesaver mints.  The sugar in the mints seems to help.  Hopefully your experience is like mine and this gets better for you soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version